St Mirren v Queen of the South Scottish Cup Fourth Round

shull

2 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Perhaps you might want to consider putting your viewpoint to the manager at the Q&A that takes place soon.

Perhaps you might want to ask big Ayunga to visit your workplace and then you can listen to him critique your performance. 😜 

Perhaps you ought to ignore my posts as they seem to annoy you. 😁

Last time we drew them in the cup at home 2009 we beat them 1-0 a couple of weeks after they beat us 7-0 I'm sure, so it's not impossible, OK they're a different beast nowadays but no way invincible you can still get at their dodgy defence it's vulnerable, if someone in the main stand could pull the plug on the VAR feed and the team can keep it tight for the first 2 or 3 minutes they'll start to panic 

And we have a great history of surprise results against them in the Scottish cup 2009 1962 1959 and 1926 I'm pretty sure Old Tom said he was at the '26 cup final with his Grandkids before he was hunted off the forum by faraway or one of his mob 

2-1 Saints 

Last time we drew them in the cup at home 2009 we beat them 1-0 a couple of weeks after they beat us 7-0 I'm sure, so it's not impossible, OK they're a different beast nowadays but no way invincible you can still get at their dodgy defence it's vulnerable, if someone in the main stand could pull the plug on the VAR feed and the team can keep it tight for the first 2 or 3 minutes they'll start to panic 
And we have a great history of surprise results against them in the Scottish cup 2009 1962 1959 and 1926 I'm pretty sure Old Tom said he was at the '26 cup final with his Grandkids before he was hunted off the forum by faraway or one of his mob 
2-1 Saints 

The '26 Cup Final was definitely before this forum, so your story may be true. [emoji849]