Paisley Pubs

There is a problem with rats in this area around that junction, West Street and and towards West School.

Hire equipment to a few contractors who have been doing work in the area.

Not found any evidence in the Salon of any additional visitors! Hopefully stays that way!

There is a problem with rats in this area around that junction, West Street and and towards West School.

Hire equipment to a few contractors who have been doing work in the area.

Apparently, the vermin you refer to are on the move , last seen moving in a northerly direction and are expected to be swarming near the junction of the Avenue and GHR on Sunday around 12:15 in the pm. .the Club have taken measures already to try and contain the problem . .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the old Paddy Malarkeys crew are taking over The Yard on New Street and opening up in a couple of weeks. Also see the 'shopfitters shroud' has gone up outside The Kelburne, after seeing lights on through the steel curtains the other night...

Looks like the old Paddy Malarkeys crew are taking over The Yard on New Street and opening up in a couple of weeks. Also see the 'shopfitters shroud' has gone up outside The Kelburne, after seeing lights on through the steel curtains the other night...

Welcome back Fergus,I look forward to visiting The Cave.

There was a planning application in the PDE a few weeks ago to change The Kelburne from a pub to a restaurant.

I don't know how much truth is in it but I was told this morning that it's The Piccolo Mondo that's moving into The Kelburne.

The Wine Bar/Restuarant at Renfrew Cross , formerly The Wheatsheaf , has been a great success and is owned by the Piccolo Mondo. Wonder if they're planning the same here !

How will £4.50 for a vodka go down in Paisley if it is Piccolo going there?

If it's worked in Renfrew , where all the surrounding pubs charge under £1.50 for a vodka , then it'll work in Paisley , if , like Renfrew , there's a market for a riff-raff free establishment !

I'm heating The Buddies and Masterchef next door have been shut down by the Environmental Health Dept. :o

Masterchef should be closed down on the basis of unacceptable use of apostrophes on its shop frontage....Pizza's, Kebab's and the worst one of all....Currie's!

Also heard the Piccolo Mondo has got the Kelburne. Their Luna Rossa restaurant (auld Wheatsheaf) in Renfrew is excellent, so fingers crossed.

I'm also hearing,again could just be rumour,that the boys from Saparito are taking on The Wallace.If it's true I hope they're not taking on too much,too soon.

It's the old Thai Siam across from the court that they've bought. I would say the Wallace would have been a better venture, better footfall for sure.