Motherwell Away

stlucifer

Just spoke to Thomo not a happy. Bunny. He's on the bench. Only spoke for a short while but mentioned 3 tines hrs not happy. At being on the bench

Ah we'll looks like arquin up front

Thomo has been f**king shite all season, well when fit anyway. We needed performances at Killie and Perth, we got absolutely nothing. He's absolutely done at this level, but obviously I appreciate everything he's brought to the table until last June.

Oh and nice of him to not keep that in the dressing room.

Just spoke to Thomo not a happy. Bunny. He's on the bench. Only spoke for a short while but mentioned 3 tines hrs not happy. At being on the bench

Billy just tell him about the impact you and Sutton made coming off the bench at fir park once upon a time.

Arqiun is a crap wee diving twat not a goal scorer with a dodgy disciplinary record! Who was freed by Ross County

Thomo is a former premier league player in England who has been capped by Scotland is a massive Saints fan has been our top scorer for past few seasons!

I know Thomo has had an indjury plauged season I know he is in the twilight of his career at 36 but still feel he gives us more than Arquin and for me should start!!

Edited by leolovesstmfc

well he should have got his finger out at killie and the fakes then. Cant grumble at being dropped

Same starting 11 as Friday. Not too surprised by that.

Goes without saying that if we lose tonight we are relegated and if we draw we are all but relegated. Even if we win we will still likely be relegated, but it will at least give us some hope.

Motherwell are in good form and it's no surprise that McDonald and Pearson have had a positive impact. I expect them to win tonight to be honest, and put us out our misery.

2-1.

Had to be the same starting 11 as Fri. Best we have played for yonks. Glad Thommo is pissed off. Maybe if he had felt like that a few games ago he would have tried to get out of first gear. But he can still come on to score the winner :)

Exactly And I think he knows that the team need him arquin can out a shift in but so can I. We need influence Abd a goal scorer

Great news he's on the bench.

We need to take the game to Motherwell, Thommo in the starting 11 won't see that happen.

COYS