The Blue Puke V St Mirren - 7/8/15

TopCat

I hope that we don't pander to these animals in the return game at home.

I hope our match programme gives it full pelters.

The Rangers. Founded in 2012. No major honours.

Lets stand up to these c**nts.

I hope the club give the official backing and tell the truth.

If they don't - seriously - then I wont ever be back.

It means that much to me.

Sporting integrity is at stake for me. If this just turns out to be no better than wrestling then there really isn't any point.

What the club says in the program in the return game is all or nothing for me.

If they don't tell the truth then St. Mirren is just a joke and it'll be over.

It actually could be a good marketing ploy. Put it on the cover and all those tribute supporters who weren't EVER going to attend a match at our ground see the headline and buy the programme so they can go back to the site of their greatest achievement, namely George Square (20th Sept.2014), and burn all 1,000,000 of them.lol.gif

I hope that we don't pander to these animals in the return game at home.

I hope our match programme gives it full pelters.

The Rangers. Founded in 2012. No major honours.

Lets stand up to these c**nts.

I hope the club give the official backing and tell the truth.

If they don't - seriously - then I wont ever be back.

It means that much to me.

Sporting integrity is at stake for me. If this just turns out to be no better than wrestling then there really isn't any point.

What the club says in the program in the return game is all or nothing for me.

If they don't tell the truth then St. Mirren is just a joke and it'll be over.

It should be done, but unfortunately our Stadium could be at risk as well as people working in it.

It actually could be a good marketing ploy. Put it on the cover and all those tribute supporters who weren't EVER going to attend a match at our ground see the headline and buy the programme so they can go back to the site of their greatest achievement, namely George Square (20th Sept.2014), and burn all 1,000,000 of them.lol.gif

What has this got to do with Rangers supporters?

It actually could be a good marketing ploy. Put it on the cover and all those tribute supporters who weren't EVER going to attend a match at our ground see the headline and buy the programme so they can go back to the site of their greatest achievement, namely George Square (20th Sept.2014), and burn all 1,000,000 of them.:lol

What has this got to do with Rangers supporters?

Nothing. Rangers is deid. A deid club can't have supporters. It's bit too late for that...

...which is probably the very reason that StLucifer specified "tribute supporters" .

I hope this helps? :)

Even I know the answer to that and I wasn't all that interested in the referendum or what followed.

As usual for tribute supporters it had f**kawe to do with football. All to do with a misplaced sense of grievance and a perpetuation of archaic bigoted attitudes, from past centuries.

Even I know the answer to that and I wasn't all that interested in the referendum or what followed.

As usual for tribute supporters it had f**kawe to do with football. All to do with a misplaced sense of grievance and a perpetuation of archaic bigoted attitudes, from past centuries.

I still don't follow why you are bracketing people who were celebrating a NO victory along with "Tribute Supporters as you put it".

Don't know what means?

Glad you got your tickets for Ibrox - Can you walk it from home?

Exactly what we are going to do. If it's raining, will you stop and give us a lift please?

I used to stay in Monifieth Ave and used to walk to Ibrox when we played there.......

On Friday I will be in the City Centre from about 3:30pm and will be in the Park Bar from about 5:30pm.

That's a shame. I will need to take a brolly now.

I still don't follow why you are bracketing people who were celebrating a NO victory along with "Tribute Supporters as you put it".

The Referendum,as I'm sure you already know,was hijacked by so called Loyalists who celebrated the result by causing as much havoc as they could.

Must admit I am tempted to go, I just hated the previous games, even though this is a new club its has the scum that followed the previous regime. Honestly how can the play *simply the best", by my calculations they were 15th best last season which is the best the have ever been in 2013, they were simply the 33rd best.

I know with their scammed money they should cakewalk this league, but if there is any justice, they will fail, and then fall. Lets see how Kings money promise pans out.

Like most on here the Blue Puke is very fitting

Edited by DougJamie