Seat plaque removal-why

2 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Sorry Shill er Shull. The first year they sent mine by email I had to search both Spam and Junk folders for mine. If you delete these folders on a regular basis it could now be in the ether. 

Thanks. 

I check them all, just in case. 

Anyway, I want mine sent through the Post. 

I bought a plaque for my son a few years ago, expected it to be for one season only, indeed if I remember correctly it actually has the season printed on it. 

Each new season I'm surprised when it is still there, I was even more surprised that it lasted the Family stand being used by the OF and wasnt vandalised. 

Equally I'm pleasantly surprised that after the removal I'm getting the opportunity to pick up the plaque and keep it. 

I don't see what the problem is. 

Yes its only a £15 plaque.

yes its just the club yet again finding another cack-handed way of upsetting people unnecessarily.

whilst most of us agree the club should be doing everything possible to increase existing or create new revenue schemes, lets just see how many of are targeted at people that are not already buying ST/Match tickets, Smisa Members, 1877 club members, etc...

when there is a whole community out there who could be part of their and our re-generation.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

yes its just the club yet again finding another cack-handed way of upsetting people unnecessarily.

whilst most of us agree the club should be doing everything possible to increase existing or create new revenue schemes, lets just see how many of are targeted at people that are not already buying ST/Match tickets, Smisa Members, 1877 club members, etc...

when there is a whole community out there who could be part of their and our re-generation.

Absolutely and wholeheartedly agree. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Or it's people who can find a way of being upset about literally anything and are never happy.

Just now, irvine_buddie said:

Or it's people who can find a way of being upset about literally anything and are never happy.

Not to my knowledge Bud. The OP is out there doing what he can to increase Smisa membership, support, involvement and help the club find new income streams. Can i ask what you are doing that puts you in the position to judge?

54 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Not to my knowledge Bud. The OP is out there doing what he can to increase Smisa membership, support, involvement and help the club find new income streams. Can i ask what you are doing that puts you in the position to judge?

I pay for a season ticket, £12/month to SMISA and I'm not a grumpy bastard threatening to give up his season ticket over a 3 year old £15 plaque :booty

The Plaques  should have automatically been renewed and replaced every Season with the Supporters being charged a fee for the pleasure. (with fans consent of course) 

Unfortunately, and as usual, our amateurish Club missed a fecking trick. 

Meanwhile, the Club seem to do brilliant Dinner Functions. 

Edited by shull

1 minute ago, saint in exile said:

I can't believe the stuff I'm reading here.  A load of fuss for f*ck all!  And they're giving the thing back to you if you want it. £15 quid FFS -  What did you expect for that?

A forward thinking Club would have made the whole scheme more profitable. 

But, while the Commercial Department are concentrating on lavish 5 Course Dinners, the rest of the Club is going down the tubes. 

And pissing off St Mirren supporters. 

3 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

I can't believe the stuff I'm reading here.  A load of fuss for f*ck all!  And they're giving the thing back to you if you want it. £15 quid FFS -  What did you expect for that?

There was too much a good feeling after our first league win the other night . Things had to get back to normal on here . 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

A forward thinking Club would have made the whole scheme more profitable. 

But, while the Commercial Department are concentrating on lavish 5 Course Dinners, the rest of the Club is going down the tubes. 

And pissing off St Mirren supporters. 

Yes, you're correct.  The Club has been very poor at many things off the park for years.  They've made decisions without any communication that have rightly pissed off the support.  Is this an example of that? Naw!

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

There was too much a good feeling after our first league win the other night . Things had to get back to normal on here . 

I agree 

The Forum has been such a happy place in the past day or so . 

Bloody boo boys ruining it again. 

1 minute ago, saint in exile said:

Yes, you're correct.  The Club has been very poor at many things off the park for years.  They've made decisions without any communication that have rightly pissed off the support.  Is this an example of that? Naw!

Aye it is. 

Buddiecat is bloody  fuming and I ain't happy, for a change. :angry: