Ian McShane Signs 2yr deal

8 hours ago, TopCat said:

Looks a decent signing this. All the best etc. Now just an experienced defender and striker and we should be good to go...

While another defender and a striker would be ideal, I don't see why they should be experienced?

Scott Cuthbert was an excellent signing with no experience. Charlie Adam was 18 with half a season under his belt.

would you really say no to players of that class?

13 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

A good manager makes all the difference . If Ross continues the way he is going , there will be no boo boys left . .:)

Bazil likes a good moan and boo. 

He'll never change. 

29 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

A good manager makes all the difference . If Ross continues the way he is going , there will be no boo boys left . .:)

I can think of a few who will continue to infest the site their own brand of negativity and tedium, for matters both on and off the pitch, no matter how well we're doing.

We should hand out free dummies at the next game.

There will be fierce competition for this badge.

untitled.png

23 hours ago, shull said:

Bazil likes a good moan and boo. 

He'll never change. 

Oh aye, I'm Mr Negative. Never shut up about open days, change strips or match programs. I'm just fortunate I'm in a group of supporting, understanding, rational thinkers on this here B&W Army. :P

Didn't make it to Stranraer on Saturday but by a good number of accounts McShane was a standout. Great to have a new signing making an immediate impact. Add that to debut goals for Reilly, Stewart and Buchanan and things are looking more positive again. I know it was only Stranraer, but after going a goal down many will have feared the worst - good to see the team spirit holding up. Livingston will be a different proposition again, but hopefully a big crowd tomorrow to roar Jack's boys on.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Oh aye, I'm Mr Negative. Never shut up about open days, change strips or match programs. I'm just fortunate I'm in a group of supporting, understanding, rational thinkers on this here B&W Army. :P

What is the Forum for, Grumpy ? 

Constructive criticism is permitted. 

Blind faith happy clapping is daft 

37 minutes ago, shull said:

Constructive criticism... Unless that criticism relates to negative comments and the impact it may have on the players, the management, the directors and other fans reading them. :D

I'm not a happy clapper and do not have blind faith, I just think there are better ways to approach aspects of the club that people may not agree with than very negative snipping comments. 

58 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Constructive criticism... Unless that criticism relates to negative comments and the impact it may have on the players, the management, the directors and other fans reading them. :D

I'm not a happy clapper and do not have blind faith, I just think there are better ways to approach aspects of the club that people may not agree with than very negative snipping comments. 

You have done nothing but fecking moan, greet and whine about Saints fans having perfectly valid opinions on here in the last few weeks. 

Boring bassa, feck off  :byebye

10 minutes ago, shull said:

You have done nothing but fecking moan, greet and whine about Saints fans having perfectly valid opinions on here in the last few weeks. 

Boring bassa, feck off  :byebye

I don't recall me ever saying the opinions weren't valid. Just the way that some fans approach the feedback. Ripping the club a new one, sometimes for things completely outside their control or things fans just don't agree with... So helpful :rolleyes:

AND NO OFFICIAL MATCH PROGRAMME FOR A FIRST TEAM MATCH. 

A fecking ridiculous ST MIRREN FOOTBALL CLUB decision. 

We should just let the Club arrange Dinners throughout the Year. 

That is all they seem to do reasonably well. 

2 hours ago, shull said:

3 minutes ago, shull said:

AND NO OFFICIAL MATCH PROGRAMME FOR A FIRST TEAM MATCH. 

A fecking ridiculous ST MIRREN FOOTBALL CLUB decision. 

We should just let the Club arrange Dinners throughout the Year. 

That is all they seem to do reasonably well. 

'Constructive criticism' :lol:

18 minutes ago, shull said:

Fecking up an Open Day 

Strips not available 

Red strips worn at all away matches 

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS OUTWITH THE CLUB'S CONTROL 

Booooo, mind that time you were still talking about the Open day over a week after it was an Open day? :D

I'll remember for the future, Shull is allowed to be negative about the club when he doesn't agree with something but no one is allowed to be negative about his negativity... But he's allowed to be negative about someone being negative about his negativity. Glad I wrote this down it would be a tough one to remember. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Booooo, mind that time you were still talking about the Open day over a week after it was an Open day? :D

I'll remember for the future, Shull is allowed to be negative about the club when he doesn't agree with something but no one is allowed to be negative about his negativity... But he's allowed to be negative about someone being negative about his negativity. Glad I wrote this down it would be a tough one to remember. :lol: 

Easy to remember. It's the same standpoint as he has with folk being abusive to others. He and folk he likes can dish it out and that's all.