Jack Ross

1 game on, we are a point adrift at the bottom, playing pish football and up against a team againt who, we are always down right rotten, and bearing in mind every refereeing decision for as long as anyone can remember has gone against us, do you still think we`re staying up?

So you want to quit and not play tomorrow ?

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Call me an old traditionalist if you like but it's not time for quitting just yet.

Is this the same guy I sat next to at the first game away at Interness ?

:)

So you want to quit and not play tomorrow ?

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Call me an old traditionalist if you like but it's not time for quitting just yet.

Is this the same guy I sat next to at the first game away at Interness ?

:)

if i give up wanting to survive this early, do you think gus might give me a start tomorrow? cos it seems to me and others like me that the team hes so willing to stick to have given up the ghost.

and no, i still had hope at inverness.

if i give up wanting to survive this early, do you think gus might give me a start tomorrow? cos it seems to me and others like me that the team hes so willing to stick to have given up the ghost.

and no, i still had hope at inverness.

I dunno. Can you deliver a decent cross ?

I can't do anything about the team he picks. But it will be wearing black and white. It will be called St. Mirren and I'll be supporting it.

Guest barney
Just heard hes out for the rest of the season..not good at all

dargo playing - ross out for the season - this forum is a really accurate insight into

what's going down at st mirren :P

dargo playing - ross out for the season - this forum is a really accurate insight into

what's going down at st mirren :P

Only if you read my posts :P

There's a slim chance of him making it, didn't train today but isn't ruled out yet.

Did he take a pain killing injection or something to play? The guy turned in a sterling performance on the right hand side with Shuggie and pinned their full back into his own half by getting forward and supporting the front line.

Really pleased that we will see him in the black and white stripes for one more season at least. :)

Well done Jack!

Jacko should never have been allowed to leave us, and should have been offered a far better deal than what he did get offered....a sh1tty 1 year deal!!! Instead our messiah offered 2 year deals to McNamara (35years old) and Lee Bullen (37years old). He's one of, if not the, most consistant RB in Scottish football, in my opinion. Well done yesterday Jacko, and all at St. Mirren.

Jacko should never have been allowed to leave us, and should have been offered a far better deal than what he did get offered....a sh1tty 1 year deal!!! Instead our messiah offered 2 year deals to McNamara (35years old) and Lee Bullen (37years old). He's one of, if not the, most consistant RB in Scottish football, in my opinion. Well done yesterday Jacko, and all at St. Mirren.

Shouldn't you and your 24,999 mates be fighting it out for one of 15,000 cup final tickets.............?

Shouldn't you and your 24,999 mates be fighting it out for one of 15,000 cup final tickets.............?

Already got mine, being a season ticket holder, and following the club everywhere, but thanks for your concern! I'm sure IF you had got there, you would want the same?? Anyway, this has fcuk all to do wi me contributing to your forum about Jack Ross.

P.S Got 3 spare tickets if you'd like 1!!! :wink:

Ian Ross is a Falkirk fan, who gave away a soft penalty in the last minute so the Bairns could equalise at Love Street, also foolishly got himself sent off at Parkhead when we were cuffed 7 - 0, perhaps it might only have been 4 - 0 if we had another right back, and we would have also beaten Falkirk at Love Street.

We wouldn,t have been bottom, our goal difeerence would have been far superior, and we would be in the running for a place in Europe under the fair play league.

I,m glad Jack Ross ain,t playing on saturday.

Think the picture in today's Sunday Mail shows just what yesterday meant to Jack Ross and shows where his loyalty now lies. He had a great game yesterday and thoroughly deserves being in Team of The Day. Perhaps he read these comments.

Jack Ross is a great shout for St Mirren Captain next season.

The guy fits the bill perfectly, as does Haining if he stays.

I'd be concerned of them suffering the 'Shuggy' effect of our captaincy. A bigger poisoned chalice would be hard to find.

That apart, either man would on paper make a great choice and on topic Jack had a great performance y'day, all the more so considering I thought his season was over! Think there's a chance renfrew bud could be right - if he's seen Griff's comments then they might have spurred him on as much as any txt message from former team-mates.

Anyway lord knows we'd have missed him if he hadn't played y'day.

Jack Ross was excellent yesterday, and is a very good right back for St Mirren, but he does make mistakes, and despite a fine performance yesterday he almost lost the ball in the second half just ouside our box when his mind seemed elsewhere, a mistake that any other team would have punished.

Having said that both him and Murray were immense down the right hand side yesterday, you wouldn,t have thought it was the same two players who played on the right against Dunfermline earlier on in the season.

Jack Ross was excellent yesterday, and is a very good right back for St Mirren, but he does make mistakes, and despite a fine performance yesterday he almost lost the ball in the second half just ouside our box when his mind seemed elsewhere, a mistake that any other team would have punished.

Having said that both him and Murray were immense down the right hand side yesterday, you wouldn,t have thought it was the same two players who played on the right against Dunfermline earlier on in the season.

Every player makes mistakes.

Jack Ross nearly losing the ball once yesterday barely merits mention. He immediately turned round to Cuthbert asking where the shout was.

Great return to action from him and he's been great in his 1st season for Saints.

I thought your original post was actually a wind-up.

bloody hell griff what has jack ross done to you???? cannae believe what im reading!!! really can't. how you can even question his commitment to st.mirren is beyond belief!

over the moon to see him yesterday!!! (in a purely fitba way before anyone does the 'ach you just think he's phwoar thing'rolly eyes rolly eyes)

Just got fed up with everyone having a go at John Potter, so I thought I,d have a wee dig at Jack Ross for a bit of fun.

Thought every Saint was brilliant yesterday, and feel that all eleven players playing would be a great starting point for putting together a squad to try and make the top six.

Funny thing is though, after the previous two saturdays I had no confidence at all in the squad of players St Mirren had at their disposal.

Funny old game football.

Ross' form had shaded over the past couple of months but that's no wonder considering how reliant we'd been upon his work rate both in defence and attack. The guy understandably ran out of steam. I had to rub my eyes when he came out for the warm-up, could scarcely believe it. To then turn in the perfomance he did...the man is a fucking machine! Astonishing.

Edited by Drew