Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

So, there's a basketball club owner in the USA looking to pump 18 million into them? Is this like Soccerball Bill back in the day, who pulled out rather sharpish when the 'Yank get tae fcuk' banners came out?

Highly amusing, given that one of my pet names for them is the Ibrox Globetrotters.

Does non payment of NI or the like not automatically incur a penalty by the SFA or whatever they now call themselves?

That only applies to clubs like Hearts or Livingstone.

These are the The People....

I agree, though. Waiting and wondering what the a scottish Football Authorities will do.

Or or will ignore again.

ETA:

Waiting all done.

The SFA investigated AND CLEARED The Rangers, within an hour.

Phew. That's alright then. :rolleyes:

Edited by bluto

U could not make this up, just a whole bunch of charismas with a bit of air time, the X Factor has more going for it!! So now Easedale has Rangers at Heart. I so want us 11th, us versus them, and us stuffing them. Rangers don't have to die, as they conveniently forget they did in 2012 .

Can they actually stop him tho'. .

He could submit a hostile bid and fight it.

But that would be a waste of time and energy better spent by the Board in protecting and enhancing all things "The Rangers".

Oh... and it would also cost a bit.

For both sides. smile.png

Douglas Fraser - the Beeb's Scottish guy had a bit about takeovers yesterday. I'll have a look for it.

ETA:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30682240

Edited by bluto

I thought DUFC Chairman Thomson said in his TV interview that Utd. were going to pay the Currant Buns the Telfer money any day now,which they are in dire need of.

He has waited as long as he could to pay, possibly a factor in the sale of Lewis Macleod seeing as they were about to go bust again clap.gif and would take money from

anyone/anywhere. Hope he forgets to sign the Cheque.

As many have commented on this thread, "The Gift that keeps on Giving"

Magic......

He could submit a hostile bid and fight it.

But that would be a waste of time and energy better spent by the Board in protecting and enhancing all things "The Rangers".

Oh... and it would also cost a bit.

For both sides. :)

Douglas Fraser - the Beeb's Scottish guy had a bit about takeovers yesterday. I'll have a look for it.

ETA:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30682240

Yeh , that was quoted earlier . .

It doesn't say that they can stop him , it doesn't even say that the pepul that own said outfit don't want him . .

Sevco are part of the fabric of Scotland. .