Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Wow. Just wow. :o

Dave King has jetted in to tell the Berrz that all the other Scots fans have been right all along.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-jhnews/dave-king-vows-bring-back-6420730

No need to click unless you want to give the Daily Ranger dosh...

Apparently he's discovered what we all already knew...

Sevco is not Rangers. It's a new club. The old club - the one in administration, in the process of liquidation - is the real Rangers and he wants them to rise and be that football club once again.

All it will take is umpteen million £ of other people's money, years of process through the courts and a shed load of luck with that, HMRC and wee Craigie Whyte to turn blind eyes... And, er.... what else....?

Oh aye, more moonbeams. :)

The lazy journalists don't seem to be questioning his zany line of thought, but I wonder if Real Ranjurs Men will? After all, even mentioning the word "liquidation" has got them all in hissy fits over the past few years.

Genuinely, I feel some concern for them.

Even though Saints are still up for sale, it's good to be a Buddie. :)

Edited by bluto

Wow. Just wow. ohmy.png

Dave King has jetted in to tell the Berrz that all the other Scots fans have been right all along.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-jhnews/dave-king-vows-bring-back-6420730

No need to click unless you want to give the Daily Ranger dosh...

Apparently he's discovered what we all already knew...

Sevco is not Rangers. It's a new club. The old club - the one in administration, in the process of liquidation - is the real Rangers and he wants them to rise and be that football club once again.

All it will take is umpteen million £ of other people's money, years of process through the courts and a shed load of luck with that, HMRC and wee Craigie Whyte to turn blind eyes... And, er.... what else....?

Oh aye, more moonbeams. smile.png

The lazy journalists don't seem to be questioning his zany line of thought, but I wonder if Real Ranjurs Men will? After all, even mentioning the word "liquidation" has got them all in hissy fits over the past few years.

Genuinely, I feel some concern for them.

Even though Saints are still up for sale, it's good to be a Buddie. smile.png

Beat me to it Bluto. I was going to post,.......... feck it, I'll still post this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3230681/Dave-King-aims-salvage-Oldco-liquidation-Rangers-blueprint-lot-messy-things-dealt-with.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This must surely turn the lights on in the heads of those who seem unable to grasp the reality of THE rangers.

Beat me to it Bluto. I was going to post,.......... feck it, I'll still post this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3230681/Dave-King-aims-salvage-Oldco-liquidation-Rangers-blueprint-lot-messy-things-dealt-with.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This must surely turn the lights on in the heads of those who seem unable to grasp the reality of THE rangers.

And the following from the Herald gives us an inkling why King, as expressed in the article you linked to, is less than chuffed with the liquidators/Administrators.

They've chucked his claim for £18m (making him the third biggest creditor of the dead club) out of the game.

That probably would be upsetting for him. :(

Martin Williams in the Herald….

RANGERS chairman Dave King has had a claim for millions from the £18 million club oldco creditors pot thrown out by liquidators.

The South African businessman had claimed he was owed £20 million over an investment in the club 15 years ago, when Sir David Murray was owner. If he had succeeded it would have made him the third biggest creditor of the in-liquidation former operating company.

But the Herald understands the liquidators BDO have rejected his claim as an unsecured creditor – potentially raising the amount available to others stung by the oldco collapse. (continues for subscribers)

http://t.co/d8pT0lCLYT

The Mail article says:In a highly unusual move, King wants to use cash won from claims against solicitors Collyer Bristow and, potentially, administrators Duff and Phelps to repay creditors.

Should that money not be going into oldco anyway, since it was oldco that was affected by any dodgy dealings there?

Have you not watched the recent Horizon shows about parallel worlds and multiple universes?

I'm sure Dave King has. :rolleyes:

Has there been a decision on the second HMRC appeal yet?

If not, and if they won it after everything was transferred back into oldco, would that mean them going bust - again. With no argument about company/club due to the SFA/SPFL rule changes.

Or would the tax case have to be concluded first before King could do his Phoenix act?

No decision, yet.

And the rest is all Mr King's hogwash. Inconceivable.

Remember...

Rangers lost its place in the SPL to Dundee.

Sevco was sleekitly finagled into the fourth division against all the rules in existence at the time.

And then changed its name to The Rangers for the 'club' and Rangers International Football Club for the 'holding clumpany'...

Would the Scottish fitba bosses bend over over double-quick, once again, to allow yet another new clumpany into the leagues?

And where would it start?

Are you talking about the SFa telling Ajax that bigotry's all part of the Scottish game?

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13719380.UEFA_raps__reckless__Scottish_FA_over_claims_sectarianism_just_part_of_the_national_game/

Or are you referring to the reasons why Imran wullnae come to Scotland for a wee word wi the polis?

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13719565.Ex_Rangers_commercial_director_Imran_Ahmad_says_he_will_not_co_operate_with_fraud_probe/?ref=mr&lp=12

I see his point about religion, with reference to the Berrz...

He described Rangers fans as "a tribe", adding: "What the rest of the world will never understand unless they experience it first hand is that Rangers Football Club is a religion, in itself, built on centuries of religious bigotry."

That's rather astute!

Edited by bluto

Good one!

What of the reports of the death of Rangers reloaded 2012?

I don't think anyone has predicated their actual death yet.

However they are financially cream crackered and only survive due to combination of possibly fraudulent share issues, loans from Ashley and from the "three dears". Hardly sustainable long term

How pleasing would that be if they had to pay out? :lol

Honest Dave King ponies up for Charlie Chuckles legal protection fees, then takes Chuckles to court. Craig Whyte takes both of them to court. Honest Dave takes himself to court and awards himself the twenty million he claims he's owed... It's a cunning plan... and he'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids.