Two Days Left. Time To Decide, Or To Roll The Dice

div

Whats the score then, if we reach the pledges it goes ahead or do we need the bigger pledges the 25k and 3k ones to be in too?

The individuals and local businesses in for the £25k and £3k tier don't necessarily ALL need to be in place for day one but there needs to be sufficient numbers there to make the deal fly. I expect there will be a statement of some sort from 10000hours today on where they are up to.

In the meantime all we can do as fans is to push the individual direct debits as far as we can and hope we get to, and exceed, the target.

Im already in for the 87 club but would like my son to have a cic membership. Does anyone know how I go about getting his name rather than mine on the membership even though it will be paid from my account.

It asks you for member name and then the name of the bank account holder on the form.

The individuals and local businesses in for the £25k and £3k tier don't necessarily ALL need to be in place for day one but there needs to be sufficient numbers there to make the deal fly. I expect there will be a statement of some sort from 10000hours today on where they are up to.

In the meantime all we can do as fans is to push the individual direct debits as far as we can and hope we get to, and exceed, the target.

Did you get David to sign up?

Pretty exciting stuff today!!! Well done everyone on the final push for getting yourself and friends and family and club and community minded buds to sign up! A historic day for St Mirren FC!

It is exciting but it still looks borderline to me that the target will be reached. Hopefully it's close enough now that the funders and the consortium will be able to share the small hit to make it work. even if it does fall just short. I have to say I've been really impressed that around 25% of St Mirren fans are passionate enough about their club that they would subscribe. Well done to everyone involved.