Renfrewshire Cup Final

He's just another trolling alias like Faraway Saint/Saint_Sad. Don't take him seriously; he's only here to entertain like a Clown.

Straight from The mouth of the man of many names I thank you.

My followers know my PM's are legendary.

Edited by lovestreet

In fact, after a bit of reflection there are a few positives (obviously we don't want to get beat by m*rton). My summary:

Keeper, looked a wee bit shaky (his first kick probably didn't help)but he will take time to adapt to our system. As I remremember Sammy wasn't All that when he came to us but he turned out alright. Cornell is an u21 international too so there is potential too.

Sean Kelly, not too bad, willing to get forward and try to beat a man. Imrie did rip him a few times but then again he did that to quite a few and just disappointed he didn't do that when he was with us as we know he can. Kelly also set up the first goal with a great through ball.

McGregor is back, again, it will take a little time but he did win most things in the air against a bigger lad. Cheesy and him will be good when they get the communication right

Vanzy, less said the better, but we know what he can do.

Naismith, looked at home at this level, impressed me more that when I saw mcginn playing for the first time

Goodwin, not a great game and still managed to get booked for a silly foul but again we know what he can do. Same with McGowan, not brilliant today but we know that he can and will be. .

Mcginn was disappointing showed some good signs but should get better with more time

Harkins, might not be that fast but certainly showed signs of being an important player and is creative. And his pirouette/back heel in the first half. Plus, he can get free kicks on target. Ran his socks off too.

Tommo had chances but just not his day, not sure about his moaning to the ref/lino but then again it must be frustrating when some of the fouls are that obvious.

Reilly looked really sharp when he came on, still doesn't seem to have much pace but some of his touches were excellent (especially when he brought a 50 yarder down dead and his wee turn to beat a couple of player.

Teale was dangerous all day and if anything look even faster than last year. Hit it and just go seems to work for him, he gave a couple of their defenders a 10 yd head start on one of his runs and still easily beat them, only stopped by a good covering tackle.

Would like to have seen Dillon after the reports from the port game but I'm sure we will see them in time.

Haven't bought a season ticket this year as I can't make nearly as many games but will be going to as many as I can. Would like to see a few more player, maybe only three come in and then we might be able to do something this year. No knicker wetting here, or am I just being too positive?

We usually play this game a week later in pre-season after we have had our tour of england under our belt, so that it is the kind of last preperation before the season starts.

I would say realistically this woild be looked upon as our first teams first pre-season game and we havent reached the fitness and quality standards required yet leading up to the spfl kick off.

As disappointing as the result was we still have a long way to go in terms of pre season preperation.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Black & White Army mobile app

Dougie Imrie gave us all a boot in the balls by playing the way we all wanted him to play for St Mirren, let's not forget he was f**king useless for us.

Was he ? I dont remember Imrie getting enough starts to have formed an opinion about his usefulness or uselessness.

Was he ? I dont remember Imrie getting enough starts to have formed an opinion about his usefulness or uselessness.

I don't buy into all this 'he didn't get enough game time' stuff.

27 starts and 16 sub appearances is more than enough time to judge a player.

Nail on the head. And he was judged to be shite and furthermore such a turd of a human being we paid him cash just so he wouldnt show up at training any more. Hopefully we get them in the league cup (of which we are current owners btw) and remind the wee c**t of why he is back playing amateur football.

How many of the 27 starts were back to back though?

f**k sake, and for how many did we organise a blowjob from Paris Hilton pre match so he feels on top of the world?

The guy was shite, end of story. Can't believe the amount of halfwits on here who seemingly would build the team around a first division nobody just because he played in a friendly match we lost.

Thank god Danny Lennon has more sense than you lot!

lol.gif

Shame you don't have any "proof" of me being a "man of many names"! I've admitted that I was Jakub Friedrichsen and Inter City Saint. I was told those accounts were barred because I had asked for my accounts to be closed/barred on countless occasions which was pure nonsense as I've never requested that. I would still be Jakub Friedrichsen (my first account) if the moderators had spoken to me first and not listened to clowns like you and Faraway Saint/Saint_Sad and SalmonBuddie (or are you the same person? lol.gif)

As for you - I spoke to someone at the Club yesterday who is well known to my family and that person confirmed what I've thought all along. You don't have any real "inside" information and the Club see you as a pest and embarrassment to be honest, constantly hanging around the Reception Area, the Corporate Hospitality Entrance and the Training Complex at Ralston looking to get autographs of players and Members of the Board and your picture taken with them and get a wee "exclusive" of new signings. I was even told what member of staff you speak to and who you think is your "friend and mole" and it turns out he needs to replace his pants after every conversation with you because he's pissed himself so much laughing at you!clap.gif

Replace her pants and I would have believed every other word.

Thanks for asking about me,so sweet.

Edited by lovestreet

did he ever play in his favourite position for us ? NO

was used mostly as a left sided midfielder.

Seems to me he and Danny did not get on that well.

But going by yesterdays game Wee Gowser had a go at him and so did Jim Goodwin

looks like they were out to get him.

For f**ks sake Jim and Gowser have a go at everyone every game hence the high card count specifically for Goodwin.

Don't think it's unique to Imrie getting a kicking from Goodwin.

It's not that Dougie Imrie is a world beater it's just that we let so many players leave without replacing them

our bench yesterday was not very inspiring full of untried youngsters.

our best 11 were on the park add to this Lee Mair and Kenny McLean gives us a squad of 13

( see how I said 11 make that 10 as the goalie was useless.)

Injury to any 2 players and we are goosed..time for Danny to find suitable replacements for those he let go.

Edited by stevie-dee

Danny Lennon and Tommy Craig choose the team, not Dougie Imrie.

Where is his 'favourite position', out of interest?

Should we have sacrificed someone playing in a more advanced position like Thompson or Teale just to satisfy a moany wee ned who has never been a regular goalscorer in his life? It's just complete paranoia from Imrie and some of our supporters that our players were "out to get him", there was loads of meaty challenges in the game, they didn't only involve Imrie.