Hospitality?

Ronnie

That was a few hours of rich entertainment. How ironic that it came under the heading of hospitality. Synonyms for hospitality include friendliness, warmth, generosity, cordiality etc.etc. Tim Rice wrote a song about it and Elton sang it. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? I couldn't. I get the feeling we may not have heard the last.

Sorry, ill mix it up so no one knows who im talking about.

Are you reading this you dick , Stu. ?

Some people wanting their identity hidden whilst Callum Gilhooley (aka Dumfries Bud) asked me to expose his real name as he had been home from Dumfries a while. Edited by davidg

I have read of people having meltdowns on forums but never actually seen one before.

This has cheered me up on Black Monday.

I bet it was faraway's posts you were reading about meltdowns. What makes this all the more remarkable is he was nowhere in sight and had he haw to do with it. Edited by Kendo

Guest TPAFKATS

My real name is David

My real name is David, er Sparticus, I mean Tony...Soprano, not Somner. Shit, who am I.

Back on Topic - I'll be at hospitality on 25th as well thumbup2.gif

Fantastic. Does anyone know any saints supporting Tony's? They are obviously deeply ashamed of the way they have been posting on here lol.gif

You will not believe this one...............VERY well known Poster.

I'll give you all a clue.........He may have left the Building........shock1.gif