Hearts Vs St Mirren

Scabby Dug

Just switched this shite off after the penalty and I'm ragin' .yellow card for Goodwin was shocking and then the penalty? Really? We must not put up with this a minute longer. The club needs to now lodge a formal complaint. We didnt play at all well but the officiating was absolutely unbelievable. I can hardly type I'm so done in. I've seen my fair share of bad decisions against us even with black and White glasses on but come on tonight was beyond anything I've seen for years. In fact it was like playing rangers in the late 70s early eighties. It's a long time since I felt like chucking it due to the blatant cheating and weak minded people in our game

Cheer up, FFS, we might be signing Nacho Novo!

This team is knackered.

Every player looks shot and there are no replacements - Lennon is to blame for that.

I know he has his supporters on here - could one of them, seriously, explain his plan either game by game or long term because I can't see it.

It used to be a possession- based high intensity pressing game - that's a distant memory so what are we doing now?

These players can't pass, can't keep possession and don't press.

If Lennon's salvation is signing a 35(?) year old striker who bombed at his last 3 clubs, he deserves the sack.

Individually we have talent but that's not a team.

On another note, there is clearly an anti-Goodwin agenda among Scottish refs.

And could someone with the technological know-how send video of the penalty dive and Nicolson's dive at around the 25min mark to Mr Lunny.

May as well play up to his clipe's charter....

Just watched the whole game. Refereeing was atrocious (Goodwin & Campbell) bookings were a joke. However we were pish, set plays brutal. Newton was honking and Big Thommohawk should have done better with 2 chances. On a positive note I thought Wylde was excellent after he came on.

Just watched that shite on Alba.

The manager hasn't a f**king clue.

Couple of questions.

1. WHY, when we're chasing the game with 10 men, take off a player with pace who had looked dangerous all game?

2. WHY, when Hearts are trying desperately to run the clock down, try to make a sub in the 89th minute?

f**king clueless. Not good enough. Questionable at best. Ineffective and bereft of ideas, inspiration, and motivation at worst.

Fed up with seeing how many talented players we have that can't be made into a decent team. If that's not the manager's fault, I don't know what is.

Just watched that shite on Alba.

The manager hasn't a f**king clue.

Couple of questions.

1. WHY, when we're chasing the game with 10 men, take off a player with pace who had looked dangerous all game?

2. WHY, when Hearts are trying desperately to run the clock down, try to make a sub in the 89th minute?

f**king clueless. Not good enough. Questionable at best. Ineffective and bereft of ideas, inspiration, and motivation at worst.

Fed up with seeing how many talented players we have that can't be made into a decent team. If that's not the manager's fault, I don't know what is.

1. Campbell had a poor game and Wylde was our best player.

2. 89th minute you say, so there was still 5 mins to go with Darren McGregor up front.

The real issue is the aberration of a refereeing performance which cost us a goal, and a player.

Oh, believe me, the result in this game does matter.

Maybe I worded it badly. What I meant was we should have been strengthening the squad regardless of what result we got at Tynecastle.

I'm utterly sickened tonight. I think we will struggle badly to avoid the playoff and to be honest the club deserves to be in that position because the other teams in the fight are trying to improve their squads and we just seem to be trying to cut costs.

2. 89th minute you say, so there was still 5 mins to go with Darren McGregor up front.

The real issue is the aberration of a refereeing performance which cost us a goal, and a player.

That would be right if there wasn't the broader issue of a squad that has been stripped back to the bare bones for no apparent reason.

Wylde looked a real prospect, but keep it quiet, nothing but gloom and doom allowed.

Sorry I had just read that May is leaving, so must have had them

In my head... Point still stands.

Baffling he is allowed to referee games who's results effect his brothers team.

And his father's , his dad is on the coaching staff at Kilmarnock and is in their hall of fame , and he's refereed Kilmarnock games recently.

Maybe I worded it badly. What I meant was we should have been strengthening the squad regardless of what result we got at Tynecastle.

I'm utterly sickened tonight. I think we will struggle badly to avoid the playoff and to be honest the club deserves to be in that position because the other teams in the fight are trying to improve their squads and we just seem to be trying to cut costs.

We've no chance of avoiding the play offs - this team is knackered and has no heart. Even 3-0 up against Hibs we nearly bottled it. And the answer is Novo?

really think the Naismith Kelly experiment is well by its sell bye date ,but this is danny at his best tries something once (it works ) so he thinks that's it .well sorry its time for serious change,vanz and grainger if he isn't pissed off, after being told he isn't needed,just another in a long list of seasoned pros lennon cant handle /get anything out of ,sean and Jason will do well for us but sometimes you just need a couple of weeks on the bench (this is the thing danny struggles with) to recharge the batteries ,in fact when Jason started he was bombing past defenders like they were not there ,now he looks scared to cross the half way line

I agree , said on Saturday that Jason needs a wee rest , we don't have the depth or quality to allow it though !

Was at tynecastle and not long home but long enough to avoid a miscalculated rant. The team is down to the bare bones and requires more than one or two signings. Can't work out clearing out players unless you have new ones to bring in? Anyhow I know we have many Danny Lennon fans in our midst so I will try to keep this short. I'm at every game I try and work out what we're doing as a team and how were trying to play but it's a struggle. Quite simply I'm sorry to say he has failed to build a team and has allowed our team to be down to the bare bones. He has lost most games this year including tonight against a bunch of boys in hearts tops. He is now praying he gets someone anyone in on Friday . Nacho novo anyone? If this isn't the actions of a desperate man with no other options then I don't know. Anyhow forget the squad and the lack of depth lets just get onto the actual teams tactics and performance levels. They are really very poor and I ask myself how hearts have now won 20 points with essentially a reserve team and we have taken 24. They are also in the semi on Sunday. Considering their problems I'd say they're doing better than us. Look sorry I said I'd be short , tonight the ref didn't help is and we lost fine but we hardly ever win at home and away from home We have lost most games winning only three. How many we won at home is it 3 also? Whatever it is it's not good enough not even for our wee team. Personally I think its time up but it's probably not the best time to change now.

Edited by norrie82

Just in - awful performance on many levels. Mcgregor, Newton and McGinn played well. Thompson had no chance to shine given the shite balls that were hoofed his way.Naismith and Kelly are great prospects but we need vanzy and grainger in the absence of cheesy now. I felt they were both lacking in attacking direction today and Naismith was hesitant on his crosses to the point they were easily cut out. Hearts pressed us well, we didn't get a moment on the ball. But we sat back and allowed them to pass freely. Pretty poor.We will have to get a defender before Friday. No doubt about that. We need another target man too.

Naismith good going forward but can't jump and is too slow

Are you blind as well as daft?

Read his post again and come back begging for forgiveness ya trumpet.

Agenda.................................Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image  

Nope, no mention of Wylde. He did ask why Campbell came off, but made no comment around Wylde or even whether pace on both flanks could have worked. He almost implied it could have though, but again nothing direct.