Honest Boxes

Isle Of Bute Saint

Over in Bute there are eggs and jam left on a wall with an honest box for leaving the cash for items you take. Have found a few in Argyle also. Up in Mull for the weekend and found a further two honest boxes. What a great idea and nice to know people leave their money for items bought.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Over in Bute there are eggs and jam left on a wall with an honest box for leaving the cash for items you take. Have found a few in Argyle also. Up in Mull for the weekend and found a further two honest boxes. What a great idea and nice to know people leave their money for items bought.

Wonder if I should try this in Arbroath? whistling.gif

Even better, Paisley. lol.gif

so did you pay or steal ?

There has been an excellent farm produce hut run on the honesty box principle on the road to Campbeltown. Prices are shown and you just pop the cash in the wee box provided. Always stop as I think It's a great concept. Just such a pity it wouldn't work in the vast majority of the central belt

Skoda is known for leaving human manure on grassy area's. Allegedly whistling.gif

yuk, i was hoping it wasn't that,did big gaz get caught short in somebodys gairden ? i can just see him with they dungarees at his knees - i'm gonna be sick now, some poor guy probably looked out one morning and thought a tree had blown over onto his grass

yuk, i was hoping it wasn't that,did big gaz get caught short in somebodys gairden ? i can just see him with they dungarees at his knees - i'm gonna be sick now, some poor guy probably looked out one morning and thought a tree had blown over onto his grass

have now found out after talking to the alleged phantom jobbydropper - that it was on a bowling green not someones garden, so that will be the rink with the stink.