Fan Zone At St Mirren Park This Saturday V Motherwell

TopCat

As most of the home fans have their own routine on matchdays, surely it would make sense to extend this project to the away end. There are few "facilities" around the ground for those arriving by bus or train.

Obviously RC / ICT etc don't bring many, but, Well / Killie / Celtic all do!

As most of the home fans have their own routine on matchdays, surely it would make sense to extend this project to the away end. There are few "facilities" around the ground for those arriving by bus or train.

Naw

Would you trust 2000 Celtic fans to behave themselves when there is alcohol involved? I certainly wouldn't. We have even had bother with small number of Motherwell fans inside and outside the ground the last couple of times.

Killie and Thistle are good eggs though.

What about a coffee bar for the drivers.

I'm assuming we'll be able to get a coffee. If not, I'll be nipping over to the Buddie Good Food van for one. It'll be an opportunity missed if they don't have tea and coffee on the go.

In saying that, I wonder if the club will block tea and coffee on the basis that it would likely impact on sales within the ground. Hmm...

If I can't have a cold beer - which I can't, as I'm driving - then I'm not sure a coke will cut it.

Ah well, all will become apparent in due course.

ETA: there is a hotdog and burger van. I'm assuming that'll sell coffee?

Edited by Drew

I'm assuming we'll be able to get a coffee. If not, I'll be nipping over to the Buddie Good Food van for one. It'll be an opportunity missed if they don't have tea and coffee on the go.

In saying that, I wonder if the club will block tea and coffee on the basis that it would likely impact on sales within the ground. Hmm...

If I can't have a cold beer - which I can't, as I'm driving - then I'm not sure a coke will cut it.

I'm sure I read somewhere, probably here, that they will be selling tea and coffee also.

Shull. We get it.

Your happy for Saints to underachieve weekly and maybe become a part time side just as long as it's Saints fans that send them there.

Well at least that's how it comes across.

I'm ecstatic when we win and sad for a wee while when we lose. That's it.

Come on here on a Saturday night if we lose for some knickerwetting buddies in full flow.

As long as my Club are solvent and run by Saints fans, I'll be content.

Shull. We get it.

Your happy for Saints to underachieve weekly and maybe become a part time side just as long as it's Saints fans that send them there.

Well at least that's how it comes across.

1eye.gif
I agree with Pod.

Drinking coffee on your own, while your car mates are have a beer. Not on mate. whistling.gif

And St Lucy, we ain't underachieving.

We are exactly where we deserve to be with the shite management we've had and mostly poor players.

It took a while, and a silly quip about my pseudonym to come to this conclusion? Really? I expected more.

The reason we have "mostly poor players" was due to the manager who the current custodians, you regard so highly, put in place.

Ergo, Shdull. It is as likely to be those you admire who put our club on a slippy, non returnable slope to oblivion as any potential "outsider".

The present Custodians are doing fine. They are doing what they can in the best interests of the Club.

I thought Craig would've been okay. I was wrong, so were they.

We move on and try again and support them forevermore.

Nappies on.

Has the Marquee opened early?

Naw, but it might be situated next to the anti-sectarian exhibition tent.

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=38668

Maybe this is what I need to put an end to the constant sectarian abuse I've been dishing out to people at games since 1976. mad.gif Could maybe have saved this for the second leg of our relegation playoff against the Ibrox Allstars Mercenary Franchise XI.... and sited the tent squarely and firmly outside the North Stand.

Edited by pozbaird

Naw, but it might be situated next to the anti-sectarian exhibition tent.

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=38668

Maybe this is what I need to put an end to the constant sectarian abuse I've been dishing out to people at games since 1976. mad.gif Could maybe have saved this for the second leg of our relegation playoff against the Ibrox Allstars Mercenary Franchise XI.... and sited the tent squarely and firmly outside the North Stand.

damned cheek, get it shifted to glasgow or site it outside the wig and pen e.g. funny we seem to have an intolerance for the tolerance tent, stop them bringing sectarian flags and banners and stop their sectarian songs at our ground, etc, etc, it's the glasgow bigot clubs disease, hit their fans hard and stop them carrying on as if they own the place when they refuse to sit down, they are treated too leniently, ah well mill street for me this weekend after i give the organisers of this tent a piece of my mind tomorrow