Have Bod Chucked It

Here are facts -

18 matches to go we need realistically 7 wins, County and Well play bottom 5 teams. One win against a totally dreadful Dundee team. McLean's red will not be overturned, not with 2 Collums cock ups.

BOD sacked TC due to boycott of games, they saw revenue dropping even further. So come on be honest BOD, you know we are down as your doing all you can to ensure we fail.

Total disgrace,

Yet another cut my f**kin wrists thread. Never seen so many negative threads on this forum everyone from the board , players , chief executive , commercial manager , cleaners , stewards are being criticized.

GARY TEALE IS IN CHARGE AT THE MOMENT FOR A TRIAL PERIOD.

You do realise that at least one was tongue in cheek?

Yet another cut my f**kin wrists thread. Never seen so many negative threads on this forum everyone from the board , players , chief executive , commercial manager , cleaners , stewards are being criticized.

GARY TEALE IS IN CHARGE AT THE MOMENT FOR A TRIAL PERIOD.

So what thread do u suggest, Ayr can fcking apt a manager, we cant. We could have a useful thread if we had info from club . Yes its my choice to be a season ticket holder but with that I expect at least action. We are losing we will go down, we don't have a get out of jail card this time, no Gretna, no Hearst or Dundee two years back.

So what thread do u suggest, Ayr can fcking apt a manager, we cant. We could have a useful thread if we had info from club . Yes its my choice to be a season ticket holder but with that I expect at least action. We are losing we will go down, we don't have a get out of jail card this time, no Gretna, no Hearst or Dundee two years back.

she escaped from the ZLA, but I think she is still around

I reckon we should cut the OP some slack, the current situation is another OG from the BoD.

SG said on the wireless the reason for sacking TC was that "it's a results driven business" and it's hard to argue that they've improved since then so what reason is there to appoint GT now on a permanent basis? If they weren't prepared to get another manager in before the transfer window opened they should have made GT permanent manager at that point - we'd all (well maybe not, this is B&WArmy) have accepted that while we are still paying TC wages that there is no cash to spend on a new manager.

How can GT "wheel & deal" effectively when he is only interim manager?

Pish thread

Is it really, in a long line of recent pish threads, this one may have some substance..

The OP may written it in a slightly obscure way but I think we all get the gist of where he's coming from,

In other words is the BOD more concerned about the sale of the club than the predicament we find ourselves

in at the moment,, WITHOUT A f**kING DOUBT THEY ARE..

I would walk through any amount of dug shit, or sit on a manky seats, f**k I would even take aim and try and

blast as many snotters off the urinals as I could if only we had a BOD who showed they gave a f**k and a half

decent team on the park....

We're in a c**t of a state, but the quicker they walk away with there bulging pockets the better it will be for us all..

Rant over. Deep breath. Ahh that's better..

About what?

About the fact our board took too long to get rid of TC and have now taken too long in appointing a new manager.

About the fact that they keep us in the dark about everything but still expect us to turn up and pay them money!

To put pressure on them so they recognise we're no longer going to be taken for mugs and they better hurry up and appoint a decent manager and not the cheap option so that our club which they seem to have given up on, survives!

Terry butcher, Jim Jeffries, jimmy calderwood someone who we all know will come in and tear strips off those not pulling their weight and sort the club out. but we all know it'll be Gary Teale and nothing will change apart from we'll be in the 1st div with no money, no good players and eventually no support

Terry butcher, Jim Jeffries, jimmy calderwood someone who we all know will come in and tear strips off those not pulling their weight and sort the club out. but we all know it'll be Gary Teale and nothing will change apart from we'll be in the 1st div with no money, no good players and eventually no support

Calderwood or jefferies - comedy gold..... I'd prefer to see us go down the Barraclough type of manager (English lower league experience) than appoint a relic like the two quoted.

As for Butcher I doubt that he is interested in another job in Scotland.

Calderwood or jefferies - comedy gold..... I'd prefer to see us go down the Barraclough type of manager (English lower league experience) than appoint a relic like the two quoted.

As for Butcher I doubt that he is interested in another job in Scotland.

Why would calderwood e comedy gold? Because only an excuse make fun of him?

As was pointed out before his managerial record an especially in keeping teams up when in a relegation fight is extremely good

Why would calderwood e comedy gold? Because only an excuse make fun of him?

As was pointed out before his managerial record an especially in keeping teams up when in a relegation fight is extremely good

Gus McPherson and Danny Lennon had good records at keeping us up so should we appoint either of them?

I feel that Football has moved on from what a guy like Calderwood offers. Out of interest when was the last time that Calderwood kept a team up?

Do people really believe the players aren't trying and would only try with someone like Butcher bullying them???

I believe Wylde isn't trying, but don't think Butcher would change that much. One thing to say is that not every player reacts/acts the same, just like project managers, firemen, posties, taxi drivers or whomever don't. Different levels of motivation, levels of self respect and views on need to perform. I firmly believe it's possible for a player to down tools and feel they can get away with it.