Ross County V St Mirren Premiership 17/1/15

shull

[media][/media]Two tits & A Camcorder Highlights here

https://il.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I%2BhfuOpG3jYhvbAjpMCUEiiTGPv%2Bymi0RgVql1V9oUD5w%3D%3D&bit=1

If you are an ignorant arrogant lahndahn cool bikey wankbag then this is NOT for you!!!!

Cannae beat a bit of quality viewing like this on a sunday morning.... great for hangovers..

McLean... Superb

Arquin's sending off... Shocking decision

Ridgers... Save of the season

Every time a ball went out of the ground the fourth official sprinted like a cnut on speed to get the replacement ball into play.He was always ahead of Teale and McIntyre in proximity to the pitch.Think he should have been told to take less of a role in the game by the official referee.

Witnessed this as well, also he had no problem with his electronic board until we wanted to make a time-wasting substitution and then again when putting up added time, he put up 2 mins, but easily 4 or 5 mins played after the 90

Witnessed this as well, also he had no problem with his electronic board until we wanted to make a time-wasting substitution and then again when putting up added time, he put up 2 mins, but easily 4 or 5 mins played after the 90

Doesn't work on the phone but works on the laptop mate.

It's unbelievable really. That's 3 crucial games under Teale; Well, Killie and County, and each game we've had an extremely dodgy red card given against us.

Not to mention the dodgy penalties against us and the perfectly fine goals we've scored being ruled out too. Of course I'm not one to get the tinfoil hat out and scream conspiracy. However if these things 'even themselves out over a season' as the popular myth goes, we are due a whole load of big decisions from now till the end of the season.

Thankfully we were playing a team 'managed' by McIntyre and Dodds yesterday, so we still won and we still deserved to win. I think it would have been a whole lot more comfortable and kinder on our goal difference had the ref did his job properly though.

Beautiful run up on the coach.Views were spectacular with herds of deer on the snow covered hills.Lovely time in the Mallard with the County fans adding to a very enjoyable afternoon.Onto the game and witnessed a spirited and determined St Mirren team performance which may have been spoiled by a cretin of a fourth official.Not today though as the boys worked their socks off for a well earned victory.Happy bus home stopping in Pitlochry for the boys to refuel.All in all an extremely satisfying day out.COYS.

Beautiful run up on the coach.Views were spectacular with herds of deer on the snow covered hills.Lovely time in the Mallard with the County fans adding to a very enjoyable afternoon.Onto the game and witnessed a spirited and determined St Mirren team performance which may have been spoiled by a cretin of a fourth official.Not today though as the boys worked their socks off for a well earned victory.Happy bus home stopping in Pitlochry for the boys to refuel.All in all an extremely satisfying day out.COYS.

Bloody hell I'm jealous! Sounds chust sublime. In the 80's i quite often had to go to conferences in Aviemore during January and there was always plenty snow. The number of deer to be seen always amazed me.I suppose they're always there in big numbers but they don't half stand out in the snow.

Richard Brittain is a f**king disgrace. Making stamping gestures in an attempt (successful) to get a fellow pro sent off. It is not the fault of SMFC, it's fans or its current players that his spell at the club was a failure, high time he got over it.

Personally I thought he played the role of a ball boy extraordinarily well.

He chased every ball that went out of play and ensured that we had enough time to score our winner.

We have to thank him for that.

Just watched the highlights. We should have been three up before Arquin was ordered off and the ordering off was ridiculous. Hardly anybody said a word and it almost looked like there wasn't much of an appeal. Gary was bloody raging and no wonder. Mallon just looks like a terrific prospect. How good might he become. Ridgers had a couple of good saves but he didn't seem to move at all at their goal. But let's just enjoy it.Great result.

The view was indeed wonderful, it was even better if you were on the Tile bar bus though.

Unfortunately we couldn't see any snow leopards, due to their camouflage. (this will not make sense to anyone who who does not sit to the rear of said bus)

The view was indeed wonderful, it was even better if you were on the Tile bar bus though.

Unfortunately we couldn't see any snow leopards, due to their camouflage. (this will not make sense to anyone who who does not sit to the rear of said bus)

Malky ? Any split-arses on the bus yesterday ? :-)

Watched the red card a few times. It's a clumsy attempt at a tackle. A yellow card yes but not a redattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1421573276.929779.jpg

I fear they won't overturn this one , innocuous challenge , but the fact his studs are showing will be enough to make it stick I think. Hope I'm wrong cos he looked OK playing in our set-up yesterday !

Not convinced that red will be overturned, another very harsh red but he catches him with his studs and for me that will be all the excuse the SFA need.

Any appeal probably wouldn't be heard until Thursday though which means he could play Against united and we can hope to have another forward in by next weekend.

I fear they won't overturn this one , innocuous challenge , but the fact his studs are showing will be enough to make it stick I think. Hope I'm wrong cos he looked OK playing in our set-up yesterday !

I don't know there's no intent to foul

He was standing up and it wasn't over the ball as he was stretching

It was a clumsy tackle nothing else

The ref saw nothing amiss just the 4th offical who shouldn't have got involved in the first place

If it was an off the ball incident that ref missed fair enough

Not convinced that red will be overturned, another very harsh red but he catches him with his studs and for me that will be all the excuse the SFA need.

Any appeal probably wouldn't be heard until Thursday though which means he could play Against united and we can hope to have another forward in by next weekend.

I agree I don't think it will be over turned. They will say it was dangerous

I don't know there's no intent to foul

He was standing up and it wasn't over the ball as he was stretching

It was a clumsy tackle nothing else

The ref saw nothing amiss just the 4th offical who shouldn't have got involved in the first place

If it was an off the ball incident that ref missed fair enough

I think that's a perfect summing up of what happened and I hope it's overturned. Won't hold my breath though. Arquin did look useful. Promising.