Players Lack Of Respect

Just back after nearly 8 hours of traveling . Watched a piss poor match . Can't beleive not one st mirren player acknowledged the fact that nearly 400 st mirren fans went out of there way to support them really is shocking. Teale should have made everyone of them cone over to saints favs and acknowledge them

Oh FFS this is just cringeworthy.

"Notice me notice me!".

You are seriously pissed off because nobody came over?

That's pathetic.

On Saturday, the Pandas will be giving out free lollipops to those still suffering from devastated feelings after last nights kickaboot.

It was only a friendly.

Most of the players who would normally know to wave were already off the park and it the tunnel.

Players NEVER waved in the OLDEN days.

I remember getting the odd V-sign.

Naismith applauded and looked over as he was substituted. He should be exempt from criticism on Saturday. Reading the threads last night while watching the scrimmage match up, I reckon there could be a few explanations for the player reactions at the end.

1. The majority of the finishing XI didnae' even recognise each other, never mind our fans.

2. They were scunnered to realise Goody had already outfoxed them for Villa's jersey.

3. They were shuffling off thinking 'Gow? Fcuk sake man'.

4. They heard that they were all being replaced today by Bolivians, Venezuelans, and Chileans.

5. They were in a hurry to hit the Spittalfields wine bars.

6. They wanted to get onto Twitter ASAP to tweet about Celtic or Rangers.

Place your bets.

we should have a table of those who wave/don't wave, thoise who mentione their mum in an interview and also any player that gives a covert valentine message to their partner this weekend. Anyone in the bottom 3 of niceness gets sacked

i was also going to suggest extra points for kissing babies, but in the wake of the saville scandal.....