Partick Thistle V Super Saints Spfl Premiership 2/5/15

shull

I think if we can just somehow still be in the hunt when Motherwell come to Paisley on the penultimate day of the season... We will have a chance.

Even if we can get the gap to 5 points before then. Say we win at Firhill, lose in Dingwall and Motherwell get 1 point from their next 2 games. That's hardly pie in the sky stuff when you look at recent form and our record at Firhill. We've played 3 league games in Firhill and Dingwall this season and we've won the lot.

Those result means the gap will be 5 points going into our game with them. Win that and it's 2 points and it goes to the last game of the season...

Edited by TopCat

I think if we can just somehow still be in the hunt when Motherwell come to Paisley on the penultimate day of the season... We will have a chance.

Even if we can get the gap to 5 points before then. Say we win at Firhill, lose in Dingwall and Motherwell get 1 point from their next 2 games. That's hardly pie in the sky stuff when you look at recent form and our record at Firhill. We've played 3 league games in Firhill and Dingwall this season and we've won the lot.

Those result means the gap will be 5 points going into our game with them. Win that and it's 2 points and it goes to the last game of the season...

Stop it TC, your making it sound plausible.

he is right I have not given up hope ether and would urge all saints fans to make the trip to Firhill

I'm thinking of going but, to be honest, I go in hope rather than expectation.

many teams have a wee spurt after relegation seems certain and I don't believe we're any different.

Teale will drop Thommo I reckon due to him trying to kill Mcginn, so expect our fav goal frightner Arq to bomb. GT obviously has an issue with Thommo and vica versa

As earlier this season everytime I get confident we lose, I said we would get thumped by Accies and Killie, so its 5-0 Jags for me please. And if we somehow win, I want full credit for our turn around in form

Teale will drop Thommo I reckon due to him trying to kill Mcginn,

He didn't drop him for the game 48 hours after the incident why would he drop him over a week later?

I have a good feeling about this one. At a wedding on Saturday but will look forward to a celebration Peroni at 5pm with Reem mate reem..

4/1 we are as well.....

COYS

Teale will drop Thommo I reckon due to him trying to kill Mcginn, so expect our fav goal frightner Arq to bomb. GT obviously has an issue with Thommo and vica versaAs earlier this season everytime I get confident we lose, I said we would get thumped by Accies and Killie, so its 5-0 Jags for me please. And if we somehow win, I want full credit for our turn around in form

Drop him like he did in the Killie game? Oh wait, he didn't do that. I have no idea whether there is baggage between GT and ST but if there is and GT remains the manager next season then the big man will leave along with many supporters who have mo faith in GT.

He didn't drop him for the game 48 hours after the incident why would he drop him over a week later?

I have a good feeling about this one. At a wedding on Saturday but will look forward to a celebration Peroni at 5pm with Reem mate reem..

4/1 we are as well.....

COYS

I hope I am wrong, Thommo although paceless is really required

Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around

Love is in the air

Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish

Don't know if I'm being wise

But it's something that I must believe in

And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air

In the whisper of the trees

Love is in the air

In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming

Don't know if I feel sane

And it's there when you call out my name

(Chorus)

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh

Love is in the air

In the rising of the sun

Love is in the air

When the day is nearly done

And I don't know if you're an illusion

Don't know if I see it true

But you're something that I must believe in

And you're there when I reach out for you

Love is in the air

Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish

Don't know if I'm being wise

And it's there when I look in your eyes

Teale will drop Thommo I reckon due to him trying to kill Mcginn, so expect our fav goal frightner Arq to bomb. GT obviously has an issue with Thommo and vica versa

As earlier this season everytime I get confident we lose, I said we would get thumped by Accies and Killie, so its 5-0 Jags for me please. And if we somehow win, I want full credit for our turn around in form

Fun y how two news papers have different takes on the Thommogate affair . The Record has us falling apart at the seems everything from Thommo being reported to the Police to him being fined by the club and so on. Then you have the National reporting everything is great at the training ground with good banter going on between the players. I know what story I believe . Also stop writing shite about a fall out between Teale and Thompson there is nothing further from the truth. Same team as last Saturday please

The incident occurred before last weeks game and Thommo played so why would he drop him this week?

Sorry now see several other similar posts - point still stands to be answered however?

Edited by Ditto

4/1 we are as well.....

COYS

Maybe we should have started spearing players earlier in the season.