St Mirren In The Petrofac Training Cup 2015/16

• 1 month later...

Is the venue for the final of the Petrofac Bells Ramsdens B&Q Challenge Diddy Cup pre-determined before the competing finalists are known? Hypothetically, if it was Murray's Misfiring Marvels against the Sevco Globetrotters Franchise in the final, where would they play it? I might be wrong, but would a final between us and them be the 'biggest' diddy cup final ever?

Is the venue for the final of the Petrofac Bells Ramsdens B&Q Challenge Diddy Cup pre-determined before the competing finalists are known? Hypothetically, if it was Murray's Misfiring Marvels against the Sevco Globetrotters Franchise in the final, where would they play it? I might be wrong, but would a final between us and them be the 'biggest' diddy cup final ever?

Would have to be Hampden surely?

40k plus crowd, would be 6 figure pay day you'd think.

Raith v The Cuntos FC Final was taken to Easter Road.

At the behest of the late great Raith chairman Turnbull Hutton I believe.

Hampden wasn't available and he turned down the more lucrative option of having the final at Ibrox. Top man.

If The New Club do make the final this year I'm pretty confident it will be at Hampden.

Edited by TopCat