Season Tickets

I too will be renewing,there was never any doubt about it BUT the BOD have made a monumental cock up of this season and their apology means nothing to me.

That recent AGM was an eye opener and I will never look at certain Board Members in the same way.A lot of respect was lost that evening.

If we are stuck with this BoD I suggest they get their finger out and get OUR Club back on track.

Was not there HSS but I know you are no bull shitter. Good to read you are supporting the club no matter what. Respect mate.

I too will be renewing,there was never any doubt about it BUT the BOD have made a monumental cock up of this season and their apology means nothing to me.

That recent AGM was an eye opener and I will never look at certain Board Members in the same way.A lot of respect was lost that evening.

If we are stuck with this BoD I suggest they get their finger out and get OUR Club back on track.

I appreciate that this might be a technical point, but did they actually apologise?

We're up to £400 as the Junior becomes a non-earning student.

I missed half a dozen games this season... so not value or enjoyable.

Serious dilemma here for the new season.

PAYG is a nuisance as you need to get there early to get a ticket and it is too easy to just take a break... but can I afford or justify £400? Hmmm

I'm in exactly the same position, and a couple of weeks ago I was very seriously considering whether I would pay over £400 for 2 season tickets, given that this season has been so shite. But, f*ck it, I'll be transferring funds and renewing before the end of the month.

There's a lot of glib talk about the club being in your blood, but despite how desperately bad things seem at times, it is!

You do have to wonder about the staggered increase in ST prices from early bird onwards? Its like saying if you can't/don't buy it in the next two weeks.... f**k off and pay us more!

What a piece of brain dead marketing that is, why not have one price for season tickets up until the first game they are valid/ or until the benefit is gone.

I think they are shooting themselves in the foot here. You have just over two weeks to take up the offer then its increased? The fact that we have no manager in place, no indication who will be kept on, or who we aim to bring in, hardly fills you with confidence that all the above will be clarified by the end of the month.

I think they are shooting themselves in the foot here. You have just over two weeks to take up the offer then its increased? The fact that we have no manager in place, no indication who will be kept on, or who we aim to bring in, hardly fills you with confidence that all the above will be clarified by the end of the month.

It won't be clarified till after 1 June when players contracts are up and we find out who is being cut loose because of cash. After that date Gary Teale will be confirmed on a two year contract. This is what this board does, and should come as no surprise because that is what they have done since dispensing with Gus, year on year real cuts to budget, replacing managers with the cheapest possible alternative, no matter how obvious it is that replacement will fail.

The parachute payment will see Tommy all right as he grows his marrows and totties!

Poor answer me lord , I only speak the truth your history suggests a very negative out look. While I can understand the hurt of being relegated your constant rant against the board and rea I can't .

Funny you should link those two, funny also that one and a representative of another go out of their way in attempts to vilify myself and my family on a football fans forum!

Now why haven't they got better things to do?

some of you just don't get it. While the board have publicly said they take full responsibility for their mistakes they have also done correct decisions like letting you still support a club . Everyone makes mistakes the tall stand up and admit mistakes learn and move on. Unfortunately some can not forgive or understand that which is a crying shame. It should be about letting the name of St Miiren survive like a marriage through sickness and health. Roll on next season God bless the buds !

If someone makes mistakes and make efforts to learn from those mistakes then I would fully support them. However we've had at least 5 years where the same mistakes have been made every season and no real tangible lessons have been learned. It's very like Einstein's definition of Insanity... Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

If you had a family member with gambling or alcohol issues would you think it's wise to give them all their annual spending in one go and trust them to spend it wisely and make it through the year. For me the club is like this at the moment as it is starting to admit some of it's many failings, but hasn't addressed them all yet and has yet to demonstrate that I should trust it to spend wisely If I gave it a lump sum of cash.

Will this stop me from being a supporter, absolutely not. I'll got to the games and likely over the course of the season spend the same if not more.

If someone makes mistakes and make efforts to learn from those mistakes then I would fully support them. However we've had at least 5 years where the same mistakes have been made every season and no real tangible lessons have been learned. It's very like Einstein's definition of Insanity... Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

If you had a family member with gambling or alcohol issues would you think it's wise to give them all their annual spending in one go and trust them to spend it wisely and make it through the year. For me the club is like this at the moment as it is starting to admit some of it's many failings, but hasn't addressed them all yet and has yet to demonstrate that I should trust it to spend wisely If I gave it a lump sum of cash.

Will this stop me from being a supporter, absolutely not. I'll got to the games and likely over the course of the season spend the same if not more.

Even Fergie admits to making big mistakes......https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-paper-round-fergusons-big-mistake-still-064249424--sow.html

I appreciate that this might be a technical point, but did they actually apologise?

No they said;

" So rather than spend the next few months dealing with the recriminations we will look to the future and start this process from today."

I.E. FFs lets get a statement out that basically says we will AGAIN! Go through the motions of sifting applications for the managers job, and get the ST's on sale, shorten the early bird offer, and lets see how many of the inbreds pony up for 2015-16 with no idea Gary will be manager and any one good we had out of contract will be gone.

Funny you should link those two, funny also that one and a representative of another go out of their way in attempts to vilify myself and my family on a football fans forum!

Now why haven't they got better things to do?

I'd ask the same question of you.......why have you got nothing better to do than continually go out of your way to vilify "the one" and constantly berate the other (BoD) on a football fans forum??

Like most of you on this site I am a St.Mirren fan through and through, always have been and always will be. I am just as

disappointed at the season we have had from the BOD,s taking the fans for granted the managers we have had being responsible for the signings made and the lack of adequate tactics and the players lack of any fighting spirit, in all its been dreadful but St.Mirren are still alive and hopefully will do a lot better in almost every aspect over the next few seasons.

That's why my carer and myself purchased our season tickets this morning. COYS

Waited aw morning for a hire to Paisley, so I could make that important purchase at St Mirren Park.

Just done a £10 one from Cardonald to Feegie.

Perfect.

Roll on next Season .

Widnae mind a hire back.

Edited by shull

Waited aw morning for a hire to Paisley, so I could make that important purchase at St Mirren Park.

Just done a £10 one from Cardonald to Feegie.

Perfect.

Roll on next Season .

Widnae mind a hire back.

Did you have to lock him in.whistling.gif

No they said;

" So rather than spend the next few months dealing with the recriminations we will look to the future and start this process from today."

I.E. FFs lets get a statement out that basically says we will AGAIN! Go through the motions of sifting applications for the managers job, and get the ST's on sale, shorten the early bird offer, and lets see how many of the inbreds pony up for 2015-16 with no idea Gary will be manager and any one good we had out of contract will be gone.

You should do the marketing and PR for the club wink.png

Errrr cause I am football fan, and its a FAN's forum about football..?

You come across as a person who believes they have the right to vilify and berate whomever they please who then cries foul when it's done to them.

I'd suggest, using your logic (excuse), that so long as the people you are complaining about are football fans they are entitled to have a go at you as they are doing it on a FAN's forum about football.