Season Tickets

Is that what Saints are a product mate ?

It's an individual choice though would point out if the board have 30,000 to spend on players or 15,000 to spend on players they will work within the budget that is brought in.

So it comes down to what cash can be raised to determine what quality of player will be on the pitch.

There wont be any takeover of the club soon.

Gary Teale will not be manager if he was he would have been appointed with a new contract.

A new manager will be appointed , the board will remain the same.

Looks like the majority of fans are rallying round the club by purchasing season tickets if it can be afforded myself included.

So to summarise , the more season tickets bought the more the new manager will have to bring in players.

With respect to your viewpoint, the board have proven over the last few seasons incapable of effectively using the budget that WE make available to bring in players that will make a positive contribution. Why should we expect them to get it right this time?

P.S. Off to the Stadium of Light today to watch a meaningful game, feel sad i prefer to be here today and not at SMP.

Edited by Lord Pityme

With respect to your viewpoint, the board have proven over the last few seasons incapable of effectively using the budget that WE make available to bring in players that will make a positive contribution. Why should we expect them to get it right this time?

P.S. Off to the Stadium of Light today to watch a meaningful game, feel sad i prefer to be here today and not at SMP.

You are not serious. 1eye.gif

The board don't identify players its the managers job. It's the boards job to fund any potential player the manager wants .

Granted we have squandered too munch money on players who have not came up to the mark.

However is this a reason not to purchase a new season ticket ? The new manager should be given a clean slate and the fans backing we can't prejudge a new manager on the past. Any new manager is going to need as big a budget as we can muster , hence go out and get a season ticket if you can afford one.

laugh.png

Is that what Saints are a product mate ?

It's an individual choice though would point out if the board have 30,000 to spend on players or 15,000 to spend on players they will work within the budget that is brought in.

So it comes down to what cash can be raised to determine what quality of player will be on the pitch.

There wont be any takeover of the club soon.

Gary Teale will not be manager Have you had REAL assurances of this or are you, like many, believing blindly?

if he was he would have been appointed with a new contract. I wouldn't take that as a given

A new manager will be appointed , Like I said, Blind Faith.? .

the board will remain the same. Unfortunately, I agree this is likely

Looks like the majority of fans are rallying round the club by purchasing season tickets if it can be afforded myself included.

So to summarise , the more season tickets bought the more the new manager will have to bring in players. OR,.... The board have used the media to play a good game with the fans and are hoping that the fans are duped into buying the STs early enough to allow them to then come out with the same statement they made, word for word most likely, last close season.

Edited by stlucifer

Hope you enjoyed that dross. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I'm still pondering over yes or no, (ST not independencelol.gif ), but I went to the ticket office to uptake my wife and grandson's tickets and was turned away because it was after 2.00pm.

Ponder no more, get down next week and get them purchased.

I can see next Season being wonderful.

I'm going to get one. My missus works on a Saturday anyway, and I can't really see myself doing anything else anyway. I've watched my shiter St. Mirren teams in the past, and to be honest, games against Morton, at least two of Motherwell, Rangers, Hibs and renewing hostilities with old rivals like Falkirk actually quite appeals to me.

Just found out that the club do not offer any concessions for the unemployed. Makes it harder to afford a season ticket

Just found out that the club do not offer any concessions for the unemployed. Makes it harder to afford a season ticket

Sorry to hear that. IS there any concessions on match day or do you have to pay the full price.

Would hope the club could do something for the unemployed as these are difficult times to find decent employment.

I won't be buying a ST for reasons mentioned elsewhere, but find myself, somewhat bizarrely, almost looking forward to next season. The pressure to avoid relegation is oppressive, and it might be a welcome change to experience the pressure of trying to achieve something more positive, such as a challenge for play-off spot (however ambitious that might seem just now).

The Championship might not be the pinnacle, but neither is a relegation dogfight in the top flight. We've had one or two too many of those for my liking, so a change might just be a wee tonic in itself. It goes without saying that I would rather we had stayed up, but I am now quite relaxed about where we find ourselves. Its another chapter, and there is no reason why it can't be a positive and dramatic one.

Sorry to hear that. IS there any concessions on match day or do you have to pay the full price.

Would hope the club could do something for the unemployed as these are difficult times to find decent employment.

Don't know . I have always had a ST. Was a bit disappointed when I found this out

The good news is they do sell unemployed tickets at less than half price on a game per game basis.

I suppose they must be thinking that someone may be unemployed this week and buy a season ticket at a reduced rate then get a job next week.

Hope you find work soon.

Don't know . I have always had a ST. Was a bit disappointed when I found this out

I would think the issue would be to do with someone getting an "unemployed" season ticket at a reduced rate and subsequently gaining employment having already benefited from a "concessionary" ticket and no longer being entitled to it.

I won't be buying a ST for reasons mentioned elsewhere, but find myself, somewhat bizarrely, almost looking forward to next season. The pressure to avoid relegation is oppressive, and it might be a welcome change to experience the pressure of trying to achieve something more positive, such as a challenge for play-off spot (however ambitious that might seem just now).

The Championship might not be the pinnacle, but neither is a relegation dogfight in the top flight. We've had one or two too many of those for my liking, so a change might just be a wee tonic in itself. It goes without saying that I would rather we had stayed up, but I am now quite relaxed about where we find ourselves. Its another chapter, and there is no reason why it can't be a positive and dramatic one.

hold back with the avoiding relegation bit till we see who the new manager is and who he brings in buddie,

If they appoint Teale can I ask for a refund?

What, and miss Tealey's Tornados rampaging past Sevco / Hibs / Motherwell / Falkirk / Queens, with a team full of Giggsy's and Rooney's? Open top buses and ribbons on the cup*

*Petrofac Training Bells B&Q Ramsdens Diddy Challenge.

What, and miss Tealey's Tornados rampaging past Sevco / Hibs / Motherwell / Falkirk / Queens, with a team full of Giggsy's and Rooney's? Open top buses and ribbons on the cup*

*Petrofac Training Bells B&Q Ramsdens Diddy Challenge.

Sedation Has Unleashed Latent Lunacy