Crowd Funded Corporate Hospitality - Season 2015-2016

What would be the option for PAYG punters? Seems a better deal, potentially, as you haven't already paid for your ticket so won't take a double dunt. Would the pitch-in cost be the same? Certainly a good concept, Div, either way.

Count me out if Drew's going. I don't want to be sitting across from him shouting FFS! every 2 minutes spitting peas, potatoes or apple crumble towards me as I try to enjoy my meal ;-)

Only kidding Drew :-)

Fantastic idea, I would back this.

One question which I think I know the answer to, I take it after you won the draw that you would be barred to give others that haven't been drawn a chance. Multiple winners wouldn't be fair.

Fantastic idea, I would back this.

One question which I think I know the answer to, I take it after you won the draw that you would be barred to give others that haven't been drawn a chance. Multiple winners wouldn't be fair.

Idea was that funding a "share" would guarantee two seats at a game mate, it wouldn't be a draw per se, just a ballot to see which game you were allocated.

Div, don`t want to complicate further but is there a chance we could ask club to provide an ex-player at the table, like Tony Fitpatrick etc. We would "sponsor" their place giving those going an even better day and a good chance to involve some of our ex players in current day. Been to many hospitality days at old firm and something i`ve never nderstood we cant do at ours?

Hopefully there are no Curry nights planned or days where there is £5 admission and a paybar. Although I suppose you could negotiate to miss those games out and take 2 tables at the next normal hospitality day.

That's a good point mate. This won't work unless the full corporate deal is available at every league game.

I looked at last seasons corporate brochure and there is actually no offer of a table for the league season, only a "season ticket" for hospitality which included all cup and league games at £2k per person. I don't really want to factor in cup games as for this to work we need absolute certainty on the number of games.

At £2k per person last season we would have had 21 home games (19 league & 2 cup) which would have been £95 per head plus vat. That's the same price as any punter would pay for the lower level category games so it wouldn't be attractive enough to crowd fund at that level.

I'd think Morton will be higher category this season, Hibs might be and Rangers will be if they are still there, but aside from that all games should be the same category Id have thought.

Either way I'd like to think if we were offering to take 12 places at every single league game this season that the club could come up with a tailored package for us at a good price as this would be a significant investment on behalf of the fans who get involved.

That's a good point mate. This won't work unless the full corporate deal is available at every league game.

I looked at last seasons corporate brochure and there is actually no offer of a table for the league season, only a "season ticket" for hospitality which included all cup and league games at £2k per person. I don't really want to factor in cup games as for this to work we need absolute certainty on the number of games.

At £2k per person last season we would have had 21 home games (19 league & 2 cup) which would have been £95 per head plus vat. That's the same price as any punter would pay for the lower level category games so it wouldn't be attractive enough to crowd fund at that level.

I'd think Morton will be higher category this season, Hibs might be and Rangers will be if they are still there, but aside from that all games should be the same category Id have thought.

Either way I'd like to think if we were offering to take 12 places at every single league game this season that the club could come up with a tailored package for us at a good price as this would be a significant investment in behalf of the fans who get involved.

Yeah 2K last season, but there's no way we'll have a Cat 1 at £150 this coming season...please Rangers, please go up! We'll have one less game, but they could bolt a home Cup game to bring it up to say £1,650 or something like that for this season if they cut prices a wee bit and factor in it's less of a draw (though, perhaps more chance of seeing a win). The other thing is, do you want drinks inclusive or pay bar? I don't drink these days so would want the pay bar as three fresh orange juices and lemonade don't quite tan the budget as much as vodkas used to.

Div, don`t want to complicate further but is there a chance we could ask club to provide an ex-player at the table, like Tony Fitpatrick etc. We would "sponsor" their place giving those going an even better day and a good chance to involve some of our ex players in current day. Been to many hospitality days at old firm and something i`ve never nderstood we cant do at ours?

That's a good shout mate. I see it is mentioned in the brochure last year that there was a captains table offer like that. Was very expensive though, £1600 for a table of 8 per game !

Yeah 2K last season, but there's no way we'll have a Cat 1 at £150 this coming season...please Rangers, please go up! We'll have one less game, but they could bolt a home Cup game to bring it up to say £1,650 or something like that for this season if they cut prices a wee bit and factor in it's less of a draw (though, perhaps more chance of seeing a win). The other thing is, do you want drinks inclusive or pay bar? I don't drink these days so would want the pay bar as three fresh orange juices and lemonade don't quite tan the budget as much as vodkas used to.

I'd be wanting this to be the fully inclusive option, all drink and food included. Idea I think is to make this a special day out. Obviously that price point might not appeal to non drinkers or juniors though.

I think I will need to go in and see CK and discuss this in more detail, it's going to be tricker than I first thought !

Idea was that funding a "share" would guarantee two seats at a game mate, it wouldn't be a draw per se, just a ballot to see which game you were allocated.

Sorry and thanks for clearing that up for me read it in a hurry and misunderstood, sounds great I would definitely back this given the chance.

If it's big Yardley, make sure he doesn't get to the table before the rest of them.tongue.png

Update on this.

Club are well up for it, but can't price it until they know if Rangers are going to be in our league or not (that game would be classed as premium).

Will start fleshing this out more once we have the pricing. Really has to be worth our while to make it work ie; The price per head needs to be less than a PAYG punter would pay, otherwise it won't be worth the hassle.

Seems there is interest there so would it be worth crowdfunding for other things too - folk chip in a certain amount for shirt sponsorship and then there's a draw at the end of the season? Perhaps everyone who contributes could be given premium/adfree membership of here and P&B.

Seems there is interest there so would it be worth crowdfunding for other things too - folk chip in a certain amount for shirt sponsorship and then there's a draw at the end of the season? Perhaps everyone who contributes could be given premium/adfree membership of here and P&B.

If we could crowd fund to get that fcuking 'King of Trainers' shite off the front of our jerseys - I'm in.

Club have come back with an offer of £1640 +vat per seat for the season (£1968 inc VAT)

I have asked to clarify that the full service will be running for every game, and whether this figure includes league or league & cup.

Assuming it was league games only (I will update when I hear back from CK) and using my example of a table of 12 this would equate to;

Total Cost for table of 12 for the season = 12 x £1968 = £23616

Total number of seats for the season = 18 x 12 = 216

Cost per seat = £109

It's not striking me as being particularly good value, not sure what you guys think ?

Will need to see the corporate brochure for this season to compare apples, but last season's pricing was (prices inc VAT);

£180 for Celtic

£138 for Motherwell & Aberdeen

£114 for everyone else

I'm not sure it's really worth all the hassle of organising it to save a fiver for most matches. I will check what the package includes and come back to you but let me know what you think ?

Club have come back with an offer of £1640 +vat per seat for the season (£1968 inc VAT)

I have asked to clarify that the full service will be running for every game, and whether this figure includes league or league & cup.

Assuming it was league games only (I will update when I hear back from CK) and using my example of a table of 12 this would equate to;

Total Cost for table of 12 for the season = 12 x £1968 = £23616

Total number of seats for the season = 18 x 12 = 216

Cost per seat = £109

It's not striking me as being particularly good value, not sure what you guys think ?

Will need to see the corporate brochure for this season to compare apples, but last season's pricing was (prices inc VAT);

£180 for Celtic

£138 for Motherwell & Aberdeen

£114 for everyone else

I'm not sure it's really worth all the hassle of organising it to save a fiver for most matches. I will check what the package includes and come back to you but let me know what you think ?

Nope. Count me out.