Gow Signs

Not impressed with this to be honest. He's over the hill, was without a club in February and did nothing between signing for us then and the end of last season, despite been given plenty of chances. Really not sure what Murray's seen in him.

He'd have been one of the first names I'd have wanted out the door, hope he proves me wrong but can't see it. I think he'll be gone by the end of January.

Meh.

I'm pally with his cousin and he was surprised we signed him for a year given how injury prone he was. He reckons Gow himself knows his ankle is f**ked and never fully recovered from the initial injury to it.

I like the player. I think on form he can give the team a bit of class but it's been few and far apart while he's been at Saints.

I'm pally with his cousin and he was surprised we signed him for a year given how injury prone he was. He reckons Gow himself knows his ankle is f**ked and never fully recovered from the initial injury to it.

I like the player. I think on form he can give the team a bit of class but it's been few and far apart while he's been at Saints.

I believe Interpol are still hunting down anyone who has ever seen Gow on form.

• 2 weeks later...

One Wonders why we signed him with his injury record.

Players like Spence, Buchanan and even Sutherland...who was at Elgin...would have provided more. He's so utterly useless that Michael Conroy and Eric Sinclair could claim to have done more for us. Steve Kinsey might even be justified in saying the same.

Players like Spence, Buchanan and even Sutherland...who was at Elgin...would have provided more. He's so utterly useless that Michael Conroy and Eric Sinclair could claim to have done more for us. Steve Kinsey might even be justified in saying the same.

I always thought we should have kept Conroy. He did okay after he left us.

We also lost Martin McIntosh around the same time and he would have been good to keep.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...