Fan Council Golf Day 2015.

pozbaird

Who's got their name in? Will Junior Mendes play, and this time will he bring golf clubs... and golf shoes? Will Ian Murray play, like Tommy Craig and Danny Lennon before him did? Will Cheesy be invited back as a guest, and can I have him in my team again?

Will Tiger Woods turn up and break 80? Is Paula Creamer a closet Buddie? Please let it be so...

So many questions.

Edited by pozbaird

i was recently informed that you can't join PGC if you are a catholic

If true, does this make the fan council a bunch of blue-nosed bigot apologists

Just asking

Might be better calling PGC and asking the 2015 captain that question?

After he answers your question you can ask him how he managed to sneak through the filter.... and better still manage to be elected Captain....

Edited by davidg

Just asking

So we are clear here...Rory McIlroy is barred from joining PGC....Really ????

I had to look twice at this post you made....your account wasn't hacked was it ???

PS. I will not be attending this one ,I will be in London on holiday, Damn !!!!!

P.P.S. Jim still owes me a pair of Boots.....this time without holes in them....

Edited by thomsons dropped it

So we are clear here...Rory McIlroy is barred from joining PGC....Really ????

I had to look twice at this post you made....your account wasn't hacked was it ???

PS. I will not be attending this one ,I will be in London on holiday, Damn !!!!!

P.P.S. Jim still owes me a pair of Boots.....this time without holes in them....

How do you get your feet in them then ?

Edited by buddiecat

Just asking

I am a member of said golf club and your comment affirms your status as the forum halfwit.

No such nonsense occurs at that great establishment and your contribution to this thread could not be worse. Now off you scurry back under whatever rock you came from and allow the decent people of the fans council arrange this fabulous day at a great club for great reasons without the likes of you trying to spoil it.

Disgusting and sub human, disgusting and sub human indeed.

Edited to add: Yes I see your apology but only an idiot would post something like that on our forum. No excuse.

Edited by TediousTom

God I have tried so hard to get into golf having been taken out a good few times. Mates tell me I will be good because I have broad shoulders so can hit the ball far. It board me trying to find the ball . I get how much it means to some as I would take my wife to work in the pissing rain at 7am to find punters were pulling clubs to play Golf which told me there is something special going on there. I just never got it/ in to it.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint