Jamie Langfield - Signs 2 Year Deal

Who cares?

Best player at any point in time to be preferred.

Your negative, slabbering shite is increasingly tiresome.

Thats nice, so is your final line intended to dissuade me/anyone from having an opinion on a signing who has a well documented history of dropping Clangers? Should we pretend none of them happened?

But i am glad you took the trouble to admire, savour and comment on my shite, maybe you just couldn't resist?

^^^^^^^^ Genuinely believes his continual, dreary, tiresome attempts to put a negative slant everything the club does is actually honest debate. 1eye.gif

And get's all upset when people don't take him on and feels his opinion isn't valued? bangin.gif

Delusional and close to mad is my view, although I'm not a real doctor. whistling.gif

Naw, you're a fish,

^^^^^^^^ Genuinely believes his continual, dreary, tiresome attempts to put a negative slant everything the club does is actually honest debate. 1eye.gif

And get's all upset when people don't take him on and feels his opinion isn't valued? bangin.gif

Delusional and close to mad is my view, although I'm not a real doctor. whistling.gif

yes he reminds me of a certain someone who got uptight with comments via another thread hmmm....whistling.gif

^^^^^^^^ Genuinely believes his continual, dreary, tiresome attempts to put a negative slant everything anyone posts is actually honest debate. 1eye.gif

You do realise your entire post is applicable to yourself also?

:P

Edited by nosferatu

It's a good move, we need more experienced players at the club to help the younger players progress. It's also providing some much needed competition in the goalkeeping department, hopefully it will make Ridgers raise his game.

Edited by proudtobeabuddy

You do realise your entire post is applicable to yourself also?

tongue.png

In fairness to Faraway Saint, I don't see him obsessively slaughtering Longwell because him or his son failed as a footballer and then going on to slaughter all lecturers because he/they subsequently failed to get a degree.

Your/his life isn't over because nobody will pay you to kick a football and it's not over because you don't have a degree so FFS get over it, grow a pair of balls and get out there and have a life.

In fairness to Faraway Saint, I don't see him obsessively slaughtering Longwell because him or his son failed as a footballer and then going on to slaughter all lecturers because he/they subsequently failed to get a degree.

Your/his life isn't over because nobody will pay you to kick a football and it's not over because you don't have a degree so FFS get over it, grow a pair of balls and get out there and have a life.

Deary me. Looks like I've touched a raw nerve. :lol:

You know nothing about me.

You, however, revealed that you were a lecturer.

I bet you lecture scotvec modules! :lol:

You're one of life's losers oaksoft. I bet you wear wranglers to class.

Get a real job! :lol:

Simply show me where I said that because TBH you are sounding like an obsessed fantasist.

^^^^^ lecturer on the verge of tears! :lol:

As for being "obsessed", it was you who began the personal abuse. You are the one obsessed with me.

Now you're crying because you can't take it back. Like a big greetin' kid!

Lecturer!