Murray's Meltdown!

The longer this joke management team are in place we are heading for our wonderful Football Club's first stint in the third tier of Scottish Football.

We have been in the bottom Tier more than once.

And we recovered.

Oh well then , that is okay . .

. .give it a couple of years and we will be playing the Burgh , you'll still be happy enough and I wont know which one to support. .

In relation to the reply I made to Mid Calder Saint, your post above makes no sense.1eye.gif

In relation to the reply I made to Mid Calder Saint, your post above makes no sense.1eye.gif

I don't know , I thought it was fairly plain .

I was being ironic , per your comment that it is somehow inevitable/acceptable that we drop the bottom tier . .

Oh aye , I nearly furgoat , here is a wee smiley fur ye. .thumbup2.gif

I know it is tough but junior football. Good Good, how do we go from a tough start with 8 months of the season to go and we are heading for junior football

I don't think he actually meant that we will end up in junior leagues, but we are currently headed in that direction, he takes a lot of flack - i guess that goes with the territory when you are stating the obvious and there are people who will argue against you just because of who you are and not because they disagree with you.

It is incredible how Ian Murray has taken less than 6 weeks or so for a fairly large number of our support to become disillusioned. It took Tommy Craig slightly longer but not much. Well done Ian Murray. :-(

to be fair some were even before a ball was kicked but hey ho that comes with supporting the GIANT team that is st.Mirren fc and has always been the case

u just have to look at the topic title and others and see who has started most

unrealisticexpectations.com

Edited by jama

to be fair some were even before a ball was kicked but hey ho that comes with supporting the GIANT team that is st.Mirren fc and has always been the case

u just have to look at the topic title and others and see who has started most

unrealisticexpectations.com

You do realise we are in the championship getting beat of the likes of Dumbarton and Raith and livingston at home.

Unrealistic expectations lol, time for you to wake up and get real.

You do realise we are in the championship getting beat of the likes of Dumbarton and Raith and livingston at home.

Jama is just one of a posters varied alter egos who likes to get some reaction. Ignore him and he will be reduced to arguing amongst himselves..!

At the start we had the excuse of a fairly sizable turnover of personnel and we could maybe excuse the first few games. Some would argue that Rangers hit the ground running with almost a brand new team, albeit their wages are huge compared to ours. What is certain is that the honeymoon period is well and truly over for Murray. Most reasonable fans were happy at the appointment and want him to succeed, but as he pointed out himself - he'll be judged by results..... The next few games are huge for Murray.

At the start we had the excuse of a fairly sizable turnover of personnel and we could maybe excuse the first few games. Some would argue that Rangers hit the ground running with almost a brand new team, albeit their wages are huge compared to ours. What is certain is that the honeymoon period is well and truly over for Murray. Most reasonable fans were happy at the appointment and want him to succeed, but as he pointed out himself - he'll be judged by results..... The next few games are huge for Murray.

Good job he's got Spalding to "stand on the edge of the technical area" when he cant be arsed to himself!

Thats what we need most in our management team.... Miles apart, no communication, let any f**ker have a shot at running the team.

Good job he's got Spalding to "stand on the edge of the technical area" when he cant be arsed to himself!

Thats what we need most in our management team.... Miles apart, no communication, let any f**ker have a shot at running the team.

We know you're angry biggrin.png You'll have to suffer a few more games/defeats at least before the BOD will realistically react.

jj did u really expect us to win most games outside the green and blue teams knowing our whole club minus the board has been completely uphauled

not to mention our team wasn't fully formed until the season started

also u have the fact that most teams in the league have been here in the rumble and tumble of the championship longer than us who have been on a regular bottom 6 team in the spl struggling to win at home struggling at home in general

did u really expect us 2 have wins wins wins?

its time for you and many other to get real mate, i always try and see things from the correct perspective

we have lost games we shouldn't have this season id agree wholeheartedly with that

but were 7 games in after 15-20 then i will possibly worry if were in bottom half

opinions are what makes the forum and i respect most

but the negative spew on here is getting boring now

i cannot keep up with the amount of threads lp has started with the same crap time after time

cant just stick to 1 even though the debate is the same

lp its driving me to sleep ffs get a grip man Zzzzzzzzz

lol

Seriously? Are you saying that anyone who thinks we should have more than 5 points from 7 games has unrealistic expectations?

not at all infact i agree we should have more points

but as ive said above we have lost games we shouldn't have due to many different reasons out with the managers control, yeah he's at fault for some faults formations ect but blame the manager or replace the manager after 7 games isn't the answer

time is needed we are down for 1-5 years in my book (im hoping 2-3 years max) that's just the way it is (imo)

the point of the post was that

were only 7 games in to our new chapter ( i don't want to go back to watching the same crap in the spl -minus the cup win- id rather see a new fresh st.Mirren and if it takes a while then i am mabe guilty of being more patient than most

we were relegated

i do see some improvement and if others don't see what i do then fair enough i have my views as u have yours