Saints V Raith Rovers

FTOF

On the ferry then check into the Hotel in Largs before heading to Paisley to see Saints win, happy days.

Wish it was me. If you have the same weather as us you could have a lovely evening there. Did you ever dance in The Moorings way back yonder? I've a feeling you'll have a good day tomorrow too.

Wish it was me. If you have the same weather as us you could have a lovely evening there. Did you ever dance in The Moorings way back yonder? I've a feeling you'll have a good day tomorrow too.

It's roasting Rick sitting outside on the ferry. Have a good feeling about the game .

So, Raith have no points on the road, no goals on the road and their captain has never won a match on a Friday night. 66-1 on Jason Thomson scoring in a 0-1 Raith win if anyone is interested.

However bringing my other half tonight and she hasn't seen us lose in the new ground somethings got to give.

Sick of these Friday night games... Third one already season.

Who knows how it will go tonight. No idea how good Raith are, couldn't tell you one of their players to be honest.

Wouldn't surprise me if they beat us though. Livi and Dumbarton have already won in Paisley so I guess Raith could too.

Go for 1/1.

From the OS.

", Raith have yet to win a league game away from home, or even score in a league game away from home,"

Oh well........bangin.gif

from this site:

So, Raith have no points on the road, no goals on the road and their captain has never won a match on a Friday night. 66-1 on Jason Thomson scoring in a 0-1 Raith win if anyone is interested.

However bringing my other half tonight and she hasn't seen us lose in the new ground somethings got to give.

Game is also on radio scotland tonight. (gary teale is summarising)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_scotland_mw

So if you get scunnered watching on the outer hebrides broadcasting corporation you can turn

the volume down and pit the wireless oan or get it from St Mirren radio for a buddies slant.

http://tunein.com/radio/St-Mirren-Radio-s251403/

Edited by murray street