Murray To Walk....

Ok LPM, Beeeeeaaach here!!!

Do you honestly think we will go down this year with Murray at Helm? I am not saying its impossible but lets say your right, if we are 8th at Xmas you will get your wish, he will go if we are way back on points, right now, despite a crap start we are 11 points off second and 6 points off play off.

I do not want him sacked.

I still believe that our season will be a lot better than most people imagine.

Good results and performances will come , we need a settled management team over a longer period of time.

We have gone from Lennon, Craig, Teale to Murray in such a short period of time.

Murray and the team will get better of that I have no doubt.

There are many things that fans are not happy about , but patience is something that will bring about results IMO.

COYS !

We won't be relegated this year. It won't be pretty, but we will stay up.

We could easily go down. My gut tells me our club stinks from the top down, and we are a baw hair away from a serious rift between senior players and a stubborn manager who came in with a whiff of the Sir Alex Ferguson 'I'm the boss here and no mistake' attitude, but unlike Ferguson, is delivering fcuk-all to back up the attitude.

Anyone who thinks we simply will not go down and isn't even entertaining the prospect of it happening... Based on what? Based on the fact our club is called St Mirren and is still 'bigger' than some in the division we currently reside?

We won't be relegated this year. It won't be pretty, but we will stay up.

I agree. I get people's worries about it happening, I can see why they would think that, but Murray has a proven track record of keeping Dumbarton up in this division. Simply keeping us up is not success for St Mirren, and if that's all he 'achieves', he should go, but he won't relegate us...

I agree. I get people's worries about it happening, I can see why they would think that, but Murray has a proven track record of keeping Dumbarton up in this division. Simply keeping us up is not success for St Mirren, and if that's all he 'achieves', he should go, but he won't relegate us...

I think you'll find it was Alloa and ultimately Cowdenbeith that kept Dumbarton up last season whilst they shipped 79 goals.

Ok LPM, Beeeeeaaach here!!!Do you honestly think we will go down this year with Murray at Helm? I am not saying its impossible but lets say your right, if we are 8th at Xmas you will get your wish, he will go if we are way back on points, right now, despite a crap start we are 11 points off second and 6 points off play off.

Lets get real DJ....

Queen Of The South needed 60 points to scrape into the play offs last season. Are you seriously suggesting Murray has us on course fir that kind of return?

Lets get real DJ....

Queen Of The South needed 60 points to scrape into the play offs last season. Are you seriously suggesting Murray has us on course fir that kind of return?

Last years 60 points for 4th place was a high level compared to previous seasons, also QoS were 7 clear of Falkirk in 5th so didnt just scrape in. Previous seasons the team finishing 4th had a points total in the mid to low 50's, indeed if you look at the bottom two divisions a high 40's total has secured playoff football in some rare cases. In short last season was a statistical outlier.

Last years 60 points for 4th place was a high level compared to previous seasons, also QoS were 7 clear of Falkirk in 5th so didnt just scrape in. Previous seasons the team finishing 4th had a points total in the mid to low 50's, indeed if you look at the bottom two divisions a high 40's total has secured playoff football in some rare cases. In short last season was a statistical outlier.

Can you see us getting 55 points Scott?

Thanks for the quote from our resident parlour clown.

I am now trying to work out why a sadist would be interested in the job. Unless of course the "speargate" incident was the accepted norm down Ralston way.

Well Sheridan and Davies had a few spears tossed in the neighbourhood

, allegedly of course and over fairly quickly apparently

• 4 weeks later...