So Farewell Then... Ian Murray

No, not been a ST holder for a number of years and seldom go to away games. I go as many games as I can but not always possible. Been a fan since 1967 and will be one no matter which league we are in. I don't stop going when the team are struggling though as St Mirren is in my blood.

No need to justify your support for our Club to anybody who is doubting you.

We are all Saints fans on here, apart from welcome guests like Jagbud, Cabey and smelly dmc from doon the M8.

Even the Wishaw dude is a huge St Mirren supporter.

No, not been a ST holder for a number of years and seldom go to away games. I go as many games as I can but not always possible. Been a fan since 1967 and will be one no matter which league we are in. I don't stop going when the team are struggling though as St Mirren is in my blood.

So you go about as much as I do, you have been a fan as long as I Have, but somehow you think you are a better fan?

Thats pretty pathetic bud.

So you go about as much as I do, you have been a fan as long as I Have, but somehow you think you are a better fan?

Thats pretty pathetic bud.

Nowhere did I say I was a better fan (whatever that means?) and I am simply a fan of our club. Where you and I appear to differ is that I stick with the team through thick and thin. It doesn't mean I am not concerned, pissed off or happy with where we are at the moment but supporting a team, IMHO, is sticking by them at a time of need. Football to me is different than any other entertainment where you can and do vote with your feet. It is in my blood and with a small core support, removing much needed finance by just going when times are good can only hurt the club. If you have supported the club as long as me then surely it is in your blood too? To reiterate, I am not a bigger fan than any St Mirren supporter but maybe a bit more loyal in my support when shit happens. Edited by nedflanders123

You speak for everyone! Tom by backing up a childish "l am better fan than you" post.?.

Speaks volumes about the level of your and the poster's maturity.

I hope the postie nicks your winter fuel allowance!

Childish? Never question my maturity my friend. You seem to have an issue with anyone who posts something contrary to your own views and respond through personal slights based on very little or no evidence. How my comments are construed as childish is baffling, care to explain?

Nowhere did I say I was a better fan (whatever that means?) and I am simply a fan of our club. Where you and I appear to differ is that I stick with the team through thick and thin. It doesn't mean I am not concerned, pissed off or happy with where we are at the moment but supporting a team, IMHO, is sticking by them at a time of need. Football to me is different than any other entertainment where you can and do vote with your feet. It is in my blood and with a small core support, removing much needed finance by just going when times are good can only hurt the club. If you have supported the club as long as me then surely it is in your blood too? To reiterate, I am not a bigger fan than any St Mirren supporter but maybe a bit more loyal in my support when shit happens.

You choose to lecture about giving the team support, but you dont actually go to many games yourself, how does that make you look?

I support the team on the park, not the out of touch board who have wreaked unecessary havoc on the club, nor have I ever supported the current manager, even long before he was appointed. What exactly is your problem? Why arent you at every game hime and away "sticking by them in their time of need""

And your classic one-liner about "just going when times are good".... When the f**k was that? The Fergie years?

You continue being "Loyal" by not going to many games, and I'll be happy "Keeping The Faith".

Childish? Never question my maturity my friend. You seem to have an issue with anyone who posts something contrary to your own views and respond through personal slights based on very little or no evidence. How my comments are construed as childish is baffling, care to explain?

As mentioned you choose to lecture and pontificate about how/why/when someone 'supports' their team. What the f**k has that got to do with you... "My Friend"?

Edited by Lord Pityme

The club is a f**king shambles. Is that Ian Murray's fault?

Serious question.

He is a soft target.

He has failed, but the buck cannot stop with him.

Agree Drew. The club is a f**kin shambles and needs sold ASAP. But what is happening on the pitch is down to Murray and he has to take responsibility for that as we are truly awful.

As mentioned you choose to lecture and pontificate about how/why/when someone 'supports' their team. What the f**k has that got to do with you... "My Friend"?

Pontificate? Lecture? You seriously have an issue. As always is the case you make accusations and NEVER back it up with evidence so you resort to making personal slights. If you cannot understand that my comments were about continually supporting the team rather than only when they are doing well then I give up. Resorting to your aggressive comments such as above is tantamount to throwing a strop mate. Please just put me on ignore.

Pontificate? Lecture? You seriously have an issue. As always is the case you make accusations and NEVER back it up with evidence so you resort to making personal slights. If you cannot understand that my comments were about continually supporting the team rather than only when they are doing well then I give up. Resorting to your aggressive comments such as above is tantamount to throwing a strop mate. Please just put me on ignore.

Ah you've chucked it again! Does that make you a better saints fan too? (Obviously taking into account you dont go much)

Ah you've chucked it again! Does that make you a better saints fan too? (Obviously taking into account you dont go much)

Not chucked it and what part of my previous posts where i clearly state that i don't consider myself a bigger fan than any other fan" do you not understand? I also have never stated that i am ,'better' than any other fan? Again, you make statements with no evidence. As for how many games I go to, that is my business but to put your mind at ease, I work a lot of Saturdays which explains my absence. Best just ignore me as that will save you grief as I will do likewise.

Just the one?