The United States of America Election 2016

shull

How can you bring the SNP  into this. Looks like Trump. Strange how polls are so wrong both in the USA and the UK.  

Why wouldnt you? The relationship between the USA and the UK will be one of our most important aspects it always is. Shame the SNP killed their relationship with the US by releasing the Lockerbie bomber and by creating a war with Trump over some wind turbines.

The £ is starting to climb already against the $US. The Mexican Peso has fallen over 10% against the $US. There's also going to be a fair number of SNP members gulping hard right now as the worlds richest country appoints a man who they've been squabbling with over a golf course and some stupid wind farms in recent years. 

Ach stop it, I've got annual dues to pay on my timeshare. It can go back the other way after Christmas :booty

Why wouldnt you? The relationship between the USA and the UK will be one of our most important aspects it always is. Shame the SNP killed their relationship with the US by releasing the Lockerbie bomber and by creating a war with Trump over some wind turbines.

What a pile of wanky pish...

52 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

How can you bring the SNP  into this. Looks like Trump. Strange how polls are so wrong both in the USA and the UK.  

The reason that the USA polls were wrong is lots of Trump voters were too ashamed to admit to the pollsters that they were going to vote for him.

and our first minister openly supporting Clinton despite telling us Obama had no right to express his opinion about Scotland and the UK.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Facebook going into meltdown mode...........................strange so many people in the UK getting annoyed about a president in the USA. :lol:

Well he did say that global warming was a hoax and he was going to pull out of any treaty. 

3 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

The £ is starting to climb already against the $US. The Mexican Peso has fallen over 10% against the $US. There's also going to be a fair number of SNP members gulping hard right now as the worlds richest country appoints a man who they've been squabbling with over a golf course and some stupid wind farms in recent years. 

Seriously ? South Ayrshire is known locally as Trump South Ayrshire. They might dislike him "up north" but he has been welcomed with open arms down here.

Anyone who thinks Trump will give two hoots about a couple of golfing resorts thousands of miles away now he is the most powerful man in the world is deluded. We won't be hearing about them or turbines anymore, about as likely as banning Walter mitty foreign timeshare owners from the US !!!!

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

4 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

I kept telling myself that the American people would never elect this bloody clown and I thought the result would be embarrassing for the Trumpet. Shows what I know. The Gadarene Swine live.

Supertrump

Whit a shocker :lol:

11 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

They don't, its more complicated than that and anyway  Al Gore actually got around 500,000 more votes than George W Bush. When you watch the documentary it's better explained on there.

I'm expecting a fairly healthy win for Clinton tonight, not in terms of votes but definitely in terms of the electoral votes and states carried. She seems to have the most important ones tied up. It's been a quite incredible couple of years though. I watched Trump on one of the major US networks this time last year and I have to admit he had me sold. A good dose of common sense  on how to tackle the war in Syria had me convinced. Not that it would ever make any difference anyway. Both Clinton and Trump would be well controlled by the establishment in the US.  

Yes ok, but I mean they get to see who they are voting for. Thanks for the link on the brill BBC4 Grudge match, was hilarious and scary .

And we have a winner, looks like Brexit... People have just had enough of same ole same ole. Watched it and it turned over Florida

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Well... The Californian part has legalised cannabis.

and the £ will be better for a while, at least.

That's good news about the dollar unless you are a muslim,latino,black,chinese,a woman or any other race/creed/sex for that matter as they will all be banned from America.

2 minutes ago, Svard svard said:

That's good news about the dollar unless you are a muslim,latino,black,chinese,a woman or any other race/creed/sex for that matter as they will all be banned from America.

Aye right, next you'll be saying the NHS will be getting an extra 350 million a week after Brexit.