Latest Scores

FTOF

• 2 weeks later...

2 Swedish teams we played in the Uefa Cup are playing each other tonight

One we beat (2-1 agg) 2-1 away and drew 0-0 at Love St

Somner and Abercromby scored

Their opponents, well, many will agree it’s still too soon to mention their name

And still too soon even to post a picture with their name on it. [emoji2959]

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from the Man U v Lyon game in Edinburgh as my grandson was determined he wanted to see them. Over £60 for a ticket. Man U were out of the blocks real quick but seemed to want to walk the ball into the net. Great goal by Van der Beek to win it though.

Anyway. Parked, or more like abandoned the car at Ingliston park and ride as there wasn't a parking spot in sight. Had to end up climbing a kerb and hoping for the best. Got the tram. Obviously busy as feck. Queue like an execution to get in. Prices for snacks and drinks were horrendous. Getting back to the car was a challenge to say the least. Turns out the clever cnuts were walking to Haymarket and getting the tram there meaning the thing was crammed when it got to Murrayfield. Then getting out of Ingliston was another chore. Motorway traffic was, by then , in rush hour mode. Murder!

All in all, an experience I wouldn't want to repeat.

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Just back from the Man U v Lyon game in Edinburgh as my grandson was determined he wanted to see them. Man U were out of the blocks real quick but seemed to want to walk the ball into the net. Great goal by Van der Beek to win it though.

Anyway. Parked, or more like abandoned the car at Ingliston park and ride as there wasn't a parking spot in sight. Had to end up climbing a kerb and hoping for the best. Got the tram. Obviously busy as feck. Queue like an execution to get in. Prices for snacks and drinks were horrendous. Getting back to the car was a challenge to say the least. Turns out the clever cnuts were walking to Haymarket and getting the tram there meaning the thing was crammed when it got to Murrayfield. Then getting out of Ingliston was another chore. Motorway traffic was, by then , in rush hour mode. Murder!

All in all, an experience I wouldn't want to repeat.

Is there ANYTHING you can't find to moan about? :lol:

What a hoot you are. :snore