MYLES HYPOLYTE - Welcome

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

Falkirk fans remind me of our smelly cousins Morton, plenty to say but their respective teams have achieved FA .

To be fair, at least Falkirk have 3/4 of a stadium rather than a shit hole.............

Morton are like Wasps , occasionally sting you but don't actually have a purpose

From Falkirk FC.....

MYLES HIPPOLYTE JOINS ST MIRREN

Falkirk FC can confirm that forward, Myles Hippolyte has joined St Mirren FC.

The 23-year old signed from Livingston in January 2016 and leaves having made a total of 67 appearances for the Bairns.

During his two years at the Falkirk Stadium, Myles scored a total of 15 goals and quickly ingratiated himself as a favourite of the Falkirk faithful.

Speaking as he departed the club, Myles, said: “I have really enjoyed my two years at Falkirk. There have been a lot of memorable moments in that short space of time and I will look back on my time at the Falkirk Stadium very fondly.

“During my time at Falkirk I have met some great people who have helped me develop in my career. From the backroom staff to the players, I appreciate all the help and time they have given me.

“I wish everyone at the club the best for the rest of the season.”

All at Falkirk FC thank Myles for his efforts and wish him the very best for the future.

125px-Falkirk_FC_logo.svg_.png?resize=12

MYLES HIPPOLYTE JOINS ST MIRREN

Falkirk FC can confirm that forward, Myles Hippolyte has joined St Mirren FC.

The 23-year old signed from Livingston in January 2016 and leaves having made a total of 67 appearances for the Bairns.

During his two years at the Falkirk Stadium, Myles scored a total of 15 goals and quickly ingratiated himself as a favourite of the Falkirk faithful.

Speaking as he departed the club, Myles, said: “I have really enjoyed my two years at Falkirk. There have been a lot of memorable moments in that short space of time and I will look back on my time at the Falkirk Stadium very fondly.

“During my time at Falkirk I have met some great people who have helped me develop in my career. From the backroom staff to the players, I appreciate all the help and time they have given me.

“I wish everyone at the club the best for the rest of the season.”

All at Falkirk FC thank Myles for his efforts and wish him the very best for the future.

125px-Falkirk_FC_logo.svg_.png?resize=12

Edited by Buddie Marvelous

If you talk about raw talent (speed, strength, skill, shooting ability) then this is an exciting signing.
Jack seems to have a knack for man-management and motivation to get the best out of his players, so this has the potential to be a great addition to the squad.
How good is it to have total faith in the management team at your club?
Good luck Myles and welcome to Paisley.

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I must admit to be hoping rather than expecting this to be a good addition. Not sure where we are going to play the lad.

Welcome aboard Myles. I hope your performances prove once again I don't have a Scooby about fitba'.

Finally  a great post :P 

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Aye. They are all celebrating......

hippo would be a good signing and I'd be sorry to see him go. if you have a large squad which you guys do, and can pick and choose what games and when you play him he'll be great. I wouldn't want to depend on playing him week in week out in a small squad as his form is inconsistent. generally within 15 minutes if a gamecstarting you'll know if he's in the mood. if he is he's a joy to watch big fast tricky with a powerful shot and goals in him that no one else could score.

downsides as mentioned are consistency attitude often injured dives a bit and not great defending and tracking back.

still gutted to lose him and that tells it all

OR

he's the first one we've let go im slightly surprised and disappointed at.

OR

Hippolyte is an excellent player, probably one of the best in the league on his day. I would've definitely kept him for falkirk. On the downside, he's frequently injured and can look disinterested at times and look like he doesn't give a f**k.

OR

Gutted to see Hippo go. Apart from Sibbald he was the only player that showed some really talent with the ball and was willing to try something different.
I think with the right manager they will make him into a more consistent performer.
Good signing!

Aye they seem so sad to say Au revoir Myles...

IMG_1592.JPG