Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
shull

Can Kilmarnock Do A " Leicester " ?

Recommended Posts

Fecking hope so.

If still top in January, I expect our two sectarian Clubs will plunder the Killie playing Squad.

The SFA and SPFL via the Referees will do their bit to deny the Ayrshire club.

HELLO HELLO COME ON THE KILLIE BOYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Not only will they not win the league, nobody will split the OF either.

No other team has the bottle to keep going for an entire season.

Bottle??

Stick to politics and ethics Oakey as your clearly know very little on how football works :wink:

 

Ok maybe budget, player ability and resource or in Sevcos case paying bills might come into it............

I wonder if Man City would win the Scottish Premiership ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Not only will they not win the league, nobody will split the OF either.

No other team has the bottle to keep going for an entire season.

Eh?

The Old Firm haven't been the top two in the table since 2012.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I remember when we were top at Xmas, think it was 79 or 80. Loads of snow and we had played 2/3 games more, but we were top for at least a week .

 

Maybe it was a dream :P

Don't think we were ever top in season 79-80 as we were playing catch up after a poor start and we drew with Morton in the ice and snow at LS on NY Day. Exact opposite the previous season , we were top in Feb '79 and lost our way in the run in !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, billyg said:

Don't think we were ever top in season 79-80 as we were playing catch up after a poor start and we drew with Morton in the ice and snow at LS on NY Day. Exact opposite the previous season , we were top in Feb '79 and lost our way in the run in !

Just remember lots of snow and we somehow managed to get some games on. Long before heated pitches

 

Thanks Mate- the dream was we stayed top ( Fitzpartick Syndrome )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Eh?

The Old Firm haven't been the top two in the table since 2012.

There hasn't been an old firm since 2012 when the govan mob died.

No way will Killie win the League.Not enough teams will take points off Sellic for it to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see another team top of the pile rather than one of the ugly sisters but think we're getting a wee bit carried away here.

Celtic are a point behind and have played two games fewer than Killie.

If Steve Clarke's men can go to Celtic Park on Saturday and get a result then we might be talking about a sustained challenge. Good luck to them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, div said:

Great to see another team top of the pile rather than one of the ugly sisters but think we're getting a wee bit carried away here.

Celtic are a point behind and have played two games fewer than Killie.

If Steve Clarke's men can go to Celtic Park on Saturday and get a result then we might be talking about a sustained challenge. Good luck to them!

I thought pre and early season Hibs & Hearts, along with Killie & Aberdeen could, between them, sustain a challenge to Celtic this season.

As we know both the Edinburgh teams are in free fall, Aberdeen have been stuttering all season.

Not entirely sure why, injuries showing lack of depth, players not having the belief or fitness, managers not able to sustain confidence? 

Killie did have a good finish to last season and it's credit to the manager and players they have maintained that, so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I thought pre and early season Hibs & Hearts, along with Killie & Aberdeen could, between them, sustain a challenge to Celtic this season.

As we know both the Edinburgh teams are in free fall, Aberdeen have been stuttering all season.

Not entirely sure why, injuries showing lack of depth, players not having the belief or fitness, managers not able to sustain confidence? 

Killie did have a good finish to last season and it's credit to the manager and players they have maintained that, so far. 

And that is the problem.

Only the likes of Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts can put together a consistent run over a whole season and they are already off the pace. Hearts have been the real disappointment after their start.

Killie and St Johstone will run out of steam over the next 10 games or so.

The gap from OF to 3rd place team will be at least 15 points by the end of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see why you post so little about football, Oaksoft!

Kilmarnock have been consistent since shortly after Stevie Clarke took over. In fact, are they not top of the "calendar year" table for 2018? Killie will maintain their pace I'm sure, the problem is that Celtic will be able to step it up a gear when required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Killie are top having played two games more than Celtic. There is NO chance of them winning the league. This is just another shameful excuse for the OP to promote his favourite Glasgow teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...