Sign in to follow this  
proudtobeabuddy

If we stay up... Give us the family stand back.

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You don’t speak for all the supporters here, I’ll also assume you are referencing roughly your thoughts on how much we make per game which is a reason why you don’t speak for all supporters. 

There is however almost profoundness in your post. If we as a club do that every game and come that close to a sellout, the club will have no real option but to stop giving the bigots two stands. 

He pretty much speaks mainly for himself . . . 

But for once the idea that we encourage youth every home game is a serious long term building process which will create a bigger fan base in the future... keep it going - it makes good business sense and keeps them away from other football locations when we are playing...

On 4/27/2019 at 8:40 AM, shetland said:

If they then refuse to sit down.... 

Nobody is legally require to "sit-down!

You are required to be "seated" (Ie: in a "slot" with a seat attached!) - Bum not on plastic bit is still "seated"

I hope Mr 10% listened to Steve Clarke after today’s Killie game and should we stay up .... take note some things are worth more than money

Quite liked his statement

‘As I look round and see 3 stands with our support in it, Goodbye Rangers, Goodbye Celtic’

Clearly saying time for clubs to stop rolling over to those 2 teams !!!

Bold but correct

Lots of Arabs seem to have got tickets for the family stand tomorrow

Allegedly at this stage

But let’s be honest, it’ll be ‘actually’

Potential for real issues inside & outside the stadium today ( over seats/smart cards/ tickets)

Is it club policy to remove visiting fans today if they are in our end ? If so, will they actually do it ?

If United fans have bought tickets for our end, it further highlights how serious the f**k up earlier this week was

The club have yet to issue a full detailed apology for how a huge amount of fans were treated this week, wonder if they’ll do it after today

Allegedly at this stage

But let’s be honest, it’ll be ‘actually’

Potential for real issues inside & outside the stadium today ( over seats/smart cards/ tickets)

Is it club policy to remove visiting fans today if they are in our end ? If so, will they actually do it ?

If United fans have bought tickets for our end, it further highlights how serious the f**k up earlier this week was

The club have yet to issue a full detailed apology for how a huge amount of fans were treated this week, wonder if they’ll do it after today

I raised with SLO this morning. Away fans will be ejected was the response

12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
12 hours ago, madball said:
Lots of Arabs seem to have got tickets for the family stand tomorrow

Why buy there rather than main stand where in all likelihood they would have been fine ?

They will want to be seen as if they have taken over the ground

13 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Why did the ‘system’ even allow it to happen?

That’s the real question

The real question is whether it actually happened at all.

I do think we need to calm down a bit here.

We've got enough mud to throw at the board without making some of it up.

The real question is whether it actually happened at all.
I do think we need to calm down a bit here.
We've got enough mud to throw at the board without making some of it up.

Guess we’ll find out in 2 hours

Why did the ‘system’ even allow it to happen?

That’s the real question
All you need to do to buy tickets online is create an account. I had to set up a new one when I couldn't get into my old account and the forgot my password link didn't work.

Intresting wee video here about a club, whose fans decided to take the club into community ownership, and give the members of that community a real say, and involvement in how the club is run.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p078qllg

and proof that the fans are consulted!

now if only Smisa could do the same, and our chairman not lie about being up for it.

IMG_1807.JPG

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think you'll find the club chairman has already doubled down on his lie.

Sure you do - it is what you think that is senseless though - isn't it?   :hammer

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think you'll find the club chairman has already doubled down on his lie.

I think you’ll find he hasn’t lied nor has he given any indication that the deal won’t change if our ticket sales reflect a need for it.

His April update was clear that it would be reviewed if our home crowds go up. 

We all know you hate SMISA & GLS so take any opportunity to have a swipe at them, even to the extent you make up a claim GLS is lying. 

I think you’ll find he hasn’t lied nor has he given any indication that the deal won’t change if our ticket sales reflect a need for it.
We all know you hate SMISA & GLS so take any opportunity to have a swipe at them, even to the extent you make up a claim GLS is lying. 

Best to ignore him. He talks about roasters yet it’s he who should be sponsored by Aunt Bessie .🥔

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

JUST YOU WAIT and when we discover that GLS has bankrupted us (as LPM has asserted) and when he goes back on his word and does not let Saints fan's have seats because GLS wants more OF bums on seats - LPM will be proved right..

They say that there is always a 1st time for everything - but I am not sure the everything applies in this case . . .

Edited by Sweeper07