Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Just had the misfortune to catch a live speech from Johnston in Paris. What a f**king embarrassment he is.
It's now a press conference and he's bickering back at Macron about the backstop The rest of Europe must be pishing themselves.

Well, we finally have a PM that has done exactly what he/she said they would do

OOOOOOOOOO the outrage...……….

Still think the timing is very wrong , however, for the last 3 years the opposition parties have been more interested in their own agendas

So this might be last time I ever say this

But well Done Boris- decisive action at last  

50 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Still think the timing is very wrong , however, for the last 3 years the opposition parties have been more interested in their own agendas

I’ll informed bullshit 

the inaction or weak action of others does not excuse this rogue behaviour 

“if you tolerate this” etc

The logical outcome of BJ becoming PM by appealing to the right wing of the Tory party - my guess is that he;s spending more time on his post-PM book deal than the matter in hand.

One things for sure it's all coming up Boris! :oohlala

I guess nothing's off the table now from a No-Deal Brexit to revoking A50 & independence for NI & Scotland! God Bless the Conservative & Unionist Party.

Guest TPAFKATS

In 1939 Adolf (only using his first name [emoji57]) asked the German president to dissolve parliament so he could get round those trying to stop "the will of the people".
How decisive of him.

31 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

The Queen has consented to Boris.

What else could she do? In theory it's standard practice, ahead of a new Parliamentary Session, obviously no-one is fooled but BJ is clearly hoping for a GE where he presents himself as a "man of the people".In these circumstances he'll be hoping he can hoover up the Brexit Party vote and that the Remain vote is split and that he and his cronies can sneak in and dismantle the Welfare State.

Edited by Bud the Baker

40 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

What else could she do? In theory it's standard practice, ahead of a new Parliamentary Session, obviously no-one is fooled but BJ is clearly hoping for a GE where he presents himself as a "man of the people".In these circumstances he'll be hoping he can hoover up the Brexit Party vote and that the Remain vote is split and that he and his cronies can sneak in and dismantle the Welfare State.

What could she do? 

Say no perhaps. 

Break with precident. 

On 7/30/2019 at 3:20 PM, DougJamie said:

Boris is a showman. And his mission is clear and its not Brexit, its the GE

New Railway link for North, Public Sector wage rise, and 20k more Police...................

What exactly is a great PM ?

Not been one in my lifetime. Maybe Tedious Tom can remember Gladstone , for me they have all been poor

I would take Boris over Corbyn any day 

Thatcher was a great PM.

So was Tony Blair when he brought in things like tax credits.

Both had their flaws but there's no doubting that both of them improved the lives of millions of people.

Guest TPAFKATS
She had no option but to, a panto the lot of it. Hopefully they get humped in the VONC next week.
Och I know she's a figurehead and all that. I just liked the petty, juvenile innuendo in the wording of my post.

On 7/31/2019 at 8:57 AM, whydowebother said:

Boris over Corbyn is a no brainer for me

Might be bumpy for a wee bit, but we will be absolutely fine

Agreed.

Corbyn will never be PM.

The opposition have had years to get their act together over Brexit and even at this late hour they can't agree on an interim PM.

I do like the positivity of people like Johnson. It certainly makes a nice change.

The best outcome IMO is to stay in the EU but this idea that we'll be fooked if we have a No Deal exit is just risible. Might be a few difficult years ahead but we'll be fine.