Big Boris, Our Prime Minister

shull

May has gone. 

Get big Boris into Number 10.

Politicians are only mouthpieces anyway. 

He will be a lot of fun and japery. 

Edited by shull

He has to be one of the Top 2 candidates selected by Tory MPs before it goes to the Party Members.

I know he's draping himself in the Union Flag currently but his No. 1 policy has always been "What's good for Boris?". :spud5

:offtopic Less than a month after banning Boris from speaking at  "Ruth Davidson's Scottish Conservatives :1eye " conference "Colonel" Ruth is saying she could work with him - shameless flipfloppery!  :jerrry

OOPS should have checked out this thread before starting one . . . .

Boris the Buffoon to keep the Westminster merry go round revolving... well if the US can vote for Trump....

Cannot believe this mob. By this I mean all MP's are culpable as they have contributed to putting us in this chaos . . . As for Cameron - what an absolute vandal - he should hand back his PM salary for life . . . maybe the money could go to foodbanks or something worthwhile . . .

great news about Boris going to court for his red bus lie, but why stop there?  Leadsom was on the same bus and had a smile wider than her prolaped vagina as she strode away from it ( the bus that is, i just had a horrible image of, well, you know)
Boris for the big hoose hopefully [emoji23]

16 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

great news about Boris going to court for his red bus lie, but why stop there?  Leadsom was on the same bus and had a smile wider than her prolaped vagina as she strode away from it ( the bus that is, i just had a horrible image of, well, you know)

FFS seriously?

Aren't you a nasty piece of work.

• 2 weeks later...