Jump to content

Recommended Posts


3 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Hopefully we get something to cheer about today. Maybe cody will score a hat trick. Top Bin will be faster than a speeding bullet and Ethan will stop everything on the left.
 

 

9 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Gotta love the optimism; I my friend would settle for a win even if the ball goes in off the refs .................... kneecap.  😎

Must say, (and I do hope he'll prove me totally wrong) I have yet to be convinced by CC.

 

Aye, it was a sublimely timely hat-trick, came at a perfect time for Saints and him, and I appreciate we need someone to be in place at the right time to score bloody goals, but they were aw kinda scrappy....   :(

However, for the rest of this season....   Gary Mabbut's, the Ref's or Cody's - I'll also gladly accept a knee knock in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plastic Pitch. Gary being a key figure in Extinction Rebellion doesn't believe we should be poisoning the environment with them.
I really thought Gary would.play. does that mean he also won't play away at Livi, Killie, Accies ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea where all this optimism about scoring four or five goals and getting an easy win is coming from.

Kilby are no mugs and have done really well against bigger teams in the cup in recent years.

I reckon today will be harder than the Rovers game.

I'll take any kind of win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, turrabuddie said:
14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
Plastic Pitch. Gary being a key figure in Extinction Rebellion doesn't believe we should be poisoning the environment with them.

I really thought Gary would.play. does that mean he also won't play away at Livi, Killie, Accies ?

Killie have ripped up their placcy pitch. Maybe they'll risk him in league games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:
3 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
16 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
Plastic Pitch. Gary being a key figure in Extinction Rebellion doesn't believe we should be poisoning the environment with them.

I really thought Gary would.play. does that mean he also won't play away at Livi, Killie, Accies ?

Killie have ripped up their placcy pitch. Maybe they'll risk him in league games?

Didn't know that, excellent news, I am one of the dinosaurs that reckon plastic pitches should NOT be allowed in the premier league.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I have no idea where all this optimism about scoring four or five goals and getting an easy win is coming from.

Kilby are no mugs and have done really well against bigger teams in the cup in recent years.

I reckon today will be harder than the Rovers game.

I'll take any kind of win!

Exactly, I think they only lost 2-0 in the cup to Celtic a few years ago. They also have a couple of ex Saints in their ranks, Anton Brady being one, and I believe Gus's son also now plays for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gordon Urquhart said:

Comfortable 0 3 win.

An early goal FOR US quickly followed by a 2nd and they will come out a bit more and leave gaps - unlike Premiership solid us...

Don't know what Goodie is being paid - but he deserves some danger money . . .  :lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why have we given a Contract to a person that can't play on a football pitch? 

What is the point of McKenzie ? 

Get him freed. 

A part time player would contribute more. 

And the Club want fans to pay his wages for doing feck all. 

Edited by shull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, shull said:

Why have we given a Contract to a person that can't play on a football pitch? 

What is the point of McIntyre ? 

Get him freed. 

A part time player would contribute more. 

And the Club want fans to pay his wages for doing feck all. 

Who is McIntyre?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...