Sign in to follow this  
Ayrshire Saints

EKFC v SMFC LC 20/7/19

East Kilbride away on a Saturday capacity at K-Park listed as 660 so bound to be all ticket.
Feckin typical... A home game on my doorstep and I'm working that day!

Went to K-Park to see EK v Cowdenbeath in the playoffs last year.

Nice wee ground and very ambitious team.

Ffs people calm down...its only a game against EK...you wouldn't be missing out on a champions league game....its basically a pre-season friendly and folk are wanting stadium changes🤣🤣🤣get a fecking grip!

34 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Shull ur forgetting about all our superfan's on here who are better than other Saints fans...Sweeper. Doug-jamie, cockles etc...💤💤💤

And Bazii :lol:

If we were all like Bazil, Sevco and Celtic bigots would be getting 3 Stands at St Mirren Park. Maybe 4.

Sectarian money wins everytime. 

Shull ur forgetting about all our superfan's on here who are better than other Saints fans...Sweeper. Doug-jamie, cockles etc...
Just because you're #thichasfcuk, that doesn't make me a superfan.

And Bazii :lol:
If we were all like Bazil, Sevco and Celtic bigots would be getting 3 Stands at St Mirren Park. Maybe 4.
Sectarian money wins everytime. 
Oi, what do you mean and, where have I ever claimed to be a better fan than any other bud?

1 hour ago, shull said:

Hope all the real fans got one. :whistle

Lets all have a melt down and move game to Hampden...no getting a ticket for a meaningless game against EK...panic stations..hit the fire alarms....start tons of threads...im no getting a ticket but sponsors are..call the police...👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️superfans sweeper and cockface deserve one before anybody else💤💤💤

10 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

...no getting a ticket for a meaningless game against EK...

21 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

its basically a pre-season friendly 

I guess then our 2013 League Cup victory was meaningless, and I presume that should we make the final next season, it’ll be if no interest to you if we win.

6 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I guess then our 2013 League Cup victory was meaningless, and I presume that should we make the final next season, it’ll be if no interest to you if we win.

A game against EK and a cup finsl a bit different🤣🤣🤣panic..call the fore brigade..Jaybee superfan canny get a ticket...