Sign in to follow this  
East Lothian Saint

Rosario YFC and Coleraine

5 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

We're on our way. Renewed the season tickets and on the train heading for a bounce game against Rosario. I think I've lost it

Do you think you've got the full 90 in your legs, or are you looking more at the impact sub option..?

We're on our way. Renewed the season tickets and on the train heading for a bounce game against Rosario. I think I've lost it
Superb buddie Enjoy your trip

Plenty of updates please as I doubt the official page will be giving us much.

Just now, East Lothian Saint said:

Ita a beautiful night in Belfast and the locals are brand new. No sign of popescu or Goody but I've not had a good look at our dug out yet

Goodwin is definitely not there, had work stuff to finish up today and he starts on Monday.

Popescu apparently travelled.

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Apparently no 10 is a French world cup winners son. Cooke is injured and the trialists are all recommended by Iran. Ones called paul

Thierry Henry ???

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

https://twitter.com/saintmirrenfc

St Mirren Starting XI: Hladky, P. McGinn, MacKenzie, Glover, Erhahon, Magennis, S.McGinn, Breadner, Trialist A, Trialist B, Mullen

That team shows how much work needs to be done to get things sorted for the start of the season. Only Baird, MacPherson, Flynn and the injured Cooke and Tansey missing from it (aside from Heaton and Kellerman).

32 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Apparently no 10 is a French world cup winners son. Cooke is injured and the trialists are all recommended by Iran. Ones called paul

Oan Djorkaeff?

Edited by FTOF

Maybe Thuram's youngest. Midfielder at Nice.