Hibernian v St Mirren Sat 1 February

St.Ricky

4 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:
4 hours ago, munoz said:
Our two new CB's will be starting. Both look pretty decent. 
Last season we picked Anton Ferdinand when he was without a club,  no reason why we can't pick up another out of contract defender.

And if new CB gets injured or sent off. You cant rely on McKenzie so your relying on our best midfielder to fill in which then weakens the midfield. Very poor by whoever's is in charge of signings.

Leave it to the manager Pep 

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Like your team more than mine but in my opinion JG most likely to keep Waters in and not change too much...

Just hope he does not delay bringing on subs too much - want to see one of our new strikers for more than 10 minutes !

It is more the team I would like to see rather than what I expect.

I fully expect Waters to play, but I still see him as the main weaklink in the team. JG really seems to like him though. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I would say Waters is a Championship player at best.

24 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

It is more the team I would like to see rather than what I expect.

I fully expect Waters to play, but I still see him as the main weaklink in the team. JG really seems to like him though. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I would say Waters is a Championship player at best.

In full agreement with you. I had hoped Hodson would take LB but with Magennis out and the loss of Broad_foot, he is on the bench - in part just in case we have a defensive injury I suspect , but he may well come on in the midfield at some point... we will soon see

Edited by Sweeper07

45 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Bench looks better than most of starting 11 imo.
Very strange that Hibs and ourselves signed 6 players in last 48 hours yet not 1 starts.

Why is that unusual? These guys are just in the door, they don't know the other players that well or the manager or his tactics.

~Ok you can argue that McGinn knows JR but it is best to work with team mates in training for at least a week !