faraway saint

St Mirren v Dundee Utd 5/11/20

2 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I said “goalscorers”. We haven’t signed any and don’t possess one . Anyway without fans the games are boring. I’m not being unduly negative, we are the worst team in the league so far. 

I thought you had given up watching and supporting St Mirren - so why bother us with your continued negativity.

We might be shit, but many of us have experienced far worse times in football than this season. Get a fcuking grip.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

I said “goalscorers”. We haven’t signed any and don’t possess one . Anyway without fans the games are boring. I’m not being unduly negative, we are the worst team in the league so far. 

We signed a goal scorer in Kristian Dennis

Stickport 1 in 3.5

Macclesfield 1 in 2.6

Chesterfield 1 in 2.5

Notts County 1 in 3.3 

other players will score with service that makes them goal scorers if your talking prolific then that is a striker we are not the worst team in the league right now we are 2nd worst but this enforced break will hopefully allow Dennis and Flynn to get fit and the 2 new boys joined today 

2013–2016 Stockport County 60 (22)
2015–2016  Macclesfield Town (loan) 38 (22)
2016–2018 Chesterfield 78 (27)
2018–2020 Notts County 54 (16

11 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

Stickport 1 in 3.5

Macclesfield 1 in 2.6

Chesterfield 1 in 2.5

Notts County 1 in 3.3 

other players will score with service that makes them goal scorers if your talking prolific then that is a striker we are not the worst team in the league right now we are 2nd worst but this enforced break will hopefully allow Dennis and Flynn to get fit and the 2 new boys joined today 

Have I missed something? 

Back to league business after what seems an eternity since going bottom after the Aberdeen game. Strangely enough we've moved up since then with Accies losing two games.....:lol:

Anyway to tomorrow's game - after the travails of the LC & Covid we have a somewhat augmented squad to face United who are in decent form, on the field anyway.

Fingers crossed....🤞

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Back to league business after what seems an eternity since going bottom after the Aberdeen game. Strangely enough we've moved up since then with Accies losing two games.....:lol:

Anyway to tomorrow's game - after the travails of the LC & Covid we have a somewhat augmented squad to face United who are in decent form, on the field anyway.

Fingers crossed....🤞

Aye, been a long 5 weeks, give us a win as it's another few weeks till the next league game. 

On 11/3/2020 at 8:45 PM, paisleysaint1973 said:

Stickport 1 in 3.5

Macclesfield 1 in 2.6

Chesterfield 1 in 2.5

Notts County 1 in 3.3 

I bow to your impressive knowledge of English lower league football and your comforting thought that we are only the second worst team. Perhaps if we had signed players with a more impressive English goals tally in the past, say, Jimmy Greaves or Bobby Charlton, who are both long retired but have scored as many goals for Saints as the duds we have signed, then I could just about agree with you. 😬

59 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I bow to your impressive knowledge of English lower league football and your comforting thought that we are only the second worst team. Perhaps if we had signed players with a more impressive English goals tally in the past, say, Jimmy Greaves or Bobby Charlton, who are both long retired but have scored as many goals for Saints as the duds we have signed, then I could just about agree with you. 😬

Why does it matter to you? You have given up supporting Saints. Byeeeee 

Fitness levels and prep are my only concern about this game, though with the availability of many players now including a natural left-back, we might be able to compete.

The 5 subs rule will help if fatigue kicks in.

United have played 3 games more and only scored 4 more goals than us, (2 against us).

2 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

Fitness levels and prep are my only concern about this game, though with the availability of many players now including a natural left-back, we might be able to compete.

United have played 3 games more and only scored 4 more goals than us, (2 against us).

Your only concern? 🤣🤣🤣pass that on to the coaching staff then...im sure they are worried you are concerned? What do you know about the players fitness athers dont🤣🤣

7 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

No excuses, we should be looking to pick up full points from this match. These are the games we need to be targeting for full points if we are to make any impression this season. 

Even though we haven't played a competitive match for a few weeks I'm still expecting a performance and a result.