Up to 7th

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

image.png.065754a3826a4e430db4317feeb4eef3.png

A win today and it almost won't matter any more to us as far as relegation  is concerned.

It's time for the squad to be looking ahead of us at 6th and 5th places and I'm sure they are already doing that. Can't recall the last time we were genuinely able to focus on that in the top division at this stage of the season. Probably back in the 80s I'm guessing.

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

My god Oaky how upbeat....love it.... did you get some Fitz rather than Fizz this crimble😄

Believe it or not, this is my normal state of mind.

I have had a positive outlook on life for more years than I care to remember. Leaving Scotland for many years and living down South definitely helped shake off the negativity I was brought up with.

ETA. Most importantly, cut the arseholes out of your life. Never have people like elvis, bazil, biology teachers or political extremists anywhere near your inner circle. I can't recommend that enough.

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Believe it or not, this is my normal state of mind.

I have had a positive outlook on life for more years than I care to remember. Leaving Scotland for many years and living down South definitely helped shake off the negativity I was brought up with.

You hide it very well. 

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

It could also be disastrous if the appeal board decide to deduct us points rather than the forfeits to make the punishment fairer to teams not directly involved like RC and Fakes who have been affected by awarding points to Hamilton and Well

I'm not going to go back and reread everything but I don't think they can take points away that we have earned because of games we haven't played. They might make the £40,000 payable though.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I'm not going to go back and reread everything but I don't think they can take points away that we have earned because of games we haven't played. They might make the £40,000 payable though.

Pretty sure they can do what they like including points deductions for serious offences.

Pretty sure they can do what they like including points deductions for serious offences.
But what are the serious offences? It would be unfair if it was for breaches of the "covid rules" as they have only investigated a couple of clubs? For postponements? Again, that will only affect clubs with smaller squads. If we had breached the rules but nobody had been infected (which they can't even prove are connected) and so all games were played there wouldn't have been any issue.

So the punishment can't be for breaching the rules as there would be no issue if we had played the games, it would be unfair if it was only going to affect "poorer" clubs and it can't be for having games postponed due to breaches of the rules (e.g. Celtic, Aberdeen). It can only be for too many players getting covid.