McGinn Cash

Registered under 16s connected to a season ticket account should get a number of free matchday tickets every year, funded by a small voluntary surcharge on season tickets.  If we get 3000 season ticket holders, then we can potentially add 3000 youngsters each attending every second or third game
But where would they sit?
Seriously!
If season tickets remain seat specific rather than area specific, that kind of incentive is impossible. [emoji174][emoji26]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

But where would they sit?
Seriously!
If season tickets remain seat specific rather than area specific, that kind of incentive is impossible. emoji174.pngemoji26.png

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

if we allocated seats in the family stand or W1 then there could be enough unallocated seats to rotate around the registered group.  Remember i didn't suggest we give every person access to every game.

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

We could always do more for the community and for games that won't sell out then why not add to the atmosphere by letting a few hundred extra in?

Most people in the community support the ugly sisters and they would love it if our club would give them tickets to support their respective teams. :blink:

Has anyone suggested a big free-bar piss-up for all pensioners season ticket holders ???
I would happily support that idea.
[emoji16]
Or a big free piss up in Faraway's fancy garden shed with Shull and all his aliases as guests of honour ... and Oaky ... and Baz ... and BiEK ... and antrin ... etc. :whistle

6 minutes ago, Slarti said:
10 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
relegated to an etc (at best). What has my life come to. 

Didn't think you were on his "nemesis list".

Ahhhh is that what that list was. gotcha.

OK forgiven.

I’m just one of those likeable guys that gets on with everyone. I’ve even been known to like a Baz post or two in my time. 😀❤️

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Stadium upgrade.

Fill in 3 corners (one has to be left open for access reason I believe).

1. Corner between North and west filled in with extra seats, including a permenant segregation fence. Give this to away fans. KEEP THE FAMILY STAND FOR US.

2. Corner between west and family filled in with extra seats.

3. Corner between Main and family filled in with a hospitality area which includes a pub/restaurant/hospitality area, which can be used on both matchdays and non-matchdays.

1 hour ago, Prague Buddie said:

Stadium upgrade.

Fill in 3 corners (one has to be left open for access reason I believe).

1. Corner between North and west filled in with extra seats, including a permenant segregation fence. Give this to away fans. KEEP THE FAMILY STAND FOR US.

2. Corner between west and family filled in with extra seats.

3. Corner between Main and family filled in with a hospitality area which includes a pub/restaurant/hospitality area, which can be used on both matchdays and non-matchdays.

Aye, more empty spaces on match day.

You are aware we've, as far as I'm aware, only filled our ground ONCE? 

I know it’s been done to death and I 100% agree that certainly at this time there is absolutely no need to fill in the corners, but can anyone provide a knowledgeable estimate as to how much it might cost? I literally wouldn’t have a clue whether it was millions, hundreds of thousands or tens of thousands.

I expect any estimates to be accompanied by your credentials for having the first clue 😀

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I know it’s been done to death and I 100% agree that certainly at this time there is absolutely no need to fill in the corners, but can anyone provide a knowledgeable estimate as to how much it might cost? I literally wouldn’t have a clue whether it was millions, hundreds of thousands or tens of thousands.

I expect any estimates to be accompanied by your credentials for having the first clue 😀

£7.64, including VAT. 

Credentials, I can make things up with the best of them. :rolleyes:

PS It would still be a waste of £7.64. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

9 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

How about creating office space at each corner? I see that Livvy have a fairly large unit at one corner.