Gallagher

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I would hope so. If Joe had still been here I wouldn't be bothered but we're already short of numbers and I don't think Gogic is the answer.

We conceded a massive number of goals last season with Shaughnessy in the side, particularly in the run in at the end of last season.

Hooefully SR can find someone better 

23 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

We conceded a massive number of goals last season with Shaughnessy in the side, particularly in the run in at the end of last season.

Indeed.

An upgrade on both Gallagher and Shaughnessy, based on their last few performances, hopefully won't prove to be too difficult, especially given the money released by getting both of them off our wage bill, plus a fee for the former.

7 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

I was speaking purely of the numbers so I suppose it's a moot point now.

21 minutes ago, FTOF said:

There's a suggestion that the fee is conditional and will only be paid if United get promoted back up to the premiership.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh feck. 

There is no suggestion, it is confirmed in the official site announcement, no T/Cs ae confirmed.

The Manager does state that the club will receive a fee however.

Declan Gallagher leaves to join Dundee United (stmirren.com)

3 hours ago, alanb said:

There is no suggestion, it is confirmed in the official site announcement, no T/Cs ae confirmed.

The Manager does state that the club will receive a fee however.

Declan Gallagher leaves to join Dundee United (stmirren.com)

The fact it's conditional is confirmed on the OS. However, the actual conditions, as described, in order to trigger the fee have been suggested by a journalist on P&B.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

The fact it's conditional is confirmed on the OS. However, the actual conditions, as described, in order to trigger the fee have been suggested by a journalist on P&B.:rolleyes:

aye!!! suggested, almost like a speculation thread on here

Fee is £10, doubles if promotion happens

Seen a discussion on twitter involving two journalists and the man in the know didn't really, fell back on savings made in salary and bonuses etc.

Manager says club gets fee will do for me