Top 6 Game 1, Hibs v St Mirren 6/5/23

3 hours ago, W6er said:

ETA:

Screenshot2023-04-2815_41_26.png.a5544c15891bee988b968bbbc98c427a.png

Estimating that we have been given three sections, or perhaps two upper tier and two lower tier sections? Last time I was there, when Shaughnessy scored  a headed equaliser about six minutes from time, we had two sections, I think. 

Anyway, the tickets on sale on Monday will go like hot cakes. :)  

Is the ticket office open on Monday with it being a  Bank holiday? 

41 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

If only the club published the ticket office opening hours on its website. emoji848.png

I looked earlier and frustratingly only found the ticket office opening hours for 30th May 2022.*

If you have a link, why not help @guinness out and post it? In fact you will be helping me out too, as I will have to travel from the East End to get a ticket.

Can anybody else help us out?

Guinness, as the club seem to be taking delivery of the tickets I would assume it would be open. BUT, I totally agree that if you don't live locally it's not a good idea to make assumptions.

*https://www.stmirren.com/fans-news/4452-stadium-ticket-office-opening-times-update

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

46396d60eef2eaf36bc783f681b40a39.jpg

Thanks for trying, pal. It actually doesn't answer the question of Monday's opening hours, though! :lol:

Also, where did you get that from? I would like to bookmark it. Clicking on the 'Tickets' tab just takes me to the online sales. 

Screenshot2023-04-2907_33_45.thumb.png.91cf99916d71610373004be3bb736ff5.png

None of the other options look likely to yield results. Thank you.

Sorry I was   not being stupid or lazy. The info I saw online showed the ticket office closed on Monday but the Clubs statement mentioned they hoped t o get the tickets on Monday or Tuesday. I was really only asking if anyone knew what was in fact happening . Sorry if I upset anyone.

11 minutes ago, guinness said:

Sorry I was   not being stupid or lazy. The info I saw online showed the ticket office closed on Monday but the Clubs statement mentioned they hoped t o get the tickets on Monday or Tuesday. I was really only asking if anyone knew what was in fact happening . Sorry if I upset anyone.

I don't think you've upset anybody. I'm literally wondering the same as you. I think @Cookie Monster was being jovially flippant, and then sought to help, but hasn't actually been able to answer the question, either. 

Edited by W6er

going by previous weeks, it looks like 10:00-14:00.

I am getting excited now, we are takimg a good support to Easter road.  Win that and beat Hearts then the odds are suddenly on us getting 4th rather than against 5th or better.  A remarkable acheivement if it happens but hopefully with a +ve goal difference by the last day. 

Not that I will celebrate it, if Rangers win tomorrow then it definitely makes our last day job easier.  

Most important stat for us will be 5 clean sheets.  Achieve that and we will be more than OK as the rest of them will be taking lumps out of each other.

5 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

going by previous weeks, it looks like 10:00-14:00.

I am getting excited now, we are takimg a good support to Easter road.  Win that and beat Hearts then the odds are suddenly on us getting 4th rather than against 5th or better.  A remarkable acheivement if it happens but hopefully with a +ve goal difference by the last day. 

Not that I will celebrate it, if Rangers win tomorrow then it definitely makes our last day job easier.  

Most important stat for us will be 5 clean sheets.  Achieve that and we will be more than OK as the rest of them will be taking lumps out of each other.

I think 5 clean sheets is...erm, unlikely. 

On 4/29/2023 at 7:35 AM, W6er said:

Thanks for trying, pal. It actually doesn't answer the question of Monday's opening hours, though! :lol:

Also, where did you get that from? I would like to bookmark it. Clicking on the 'Tickets' tab just takes me to the online sales. 

Screenshot2023-04-2907_33_45.thumb.png.91cf99916d71610373004be3bb736ff5.png

None of the other options look likely to yield results. Thank you.

I’ve been stuck trying to find opening hours in the past as well. 

If you’re checking on a phone, they are right at the bottom of the homepage, or at the bottom of the pop-out side bar to the right of the screen. 

6 hours ago, HSS said:

Looks like there is going to be some community singing by both sets of fans on Sat

Altogether now………….🎶You can stick 🎵 your Coronation up yer arse 🎼

I sincerely hope not. I like to think our club stays neutral on political issues...let's leave the pro/anti Monarchy stuff to the Old Firm. 

Thanks for trying, pal. It actually doesn't answer the question of Monday's opening hours, though! [emoji38]

1f61b36ecce35477f65f037eb85ab061.jpg
[mention=3351]guinness[/mention]

stmirren.com

Match >

Tickets and Stadium >

Ticket Office Opening Times.

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

1f61b36ecce35477f65f037eb85ab061.jpg
[mention=3351]guinness[/mention]

stmirren.com

Match >

Tickets and Stadium >

Ticket Office Opening Times.

Thank you, pal. As @Maboza has pointed out, it seems that different info is available on the phone. 

Anyway, the extra 350 tickets are on sale now.

5 minutes ago, guinness said:

Was down at 11- 45 and there were plenty tickets left.  Girl said small rush early but quiet since.

I imagine they will go quite fast. Lots of hungover people or folk wanting a long lie today, I'd expect, given it's a bank holiday.