Cowdenbeath v St Mirren, Tue 25th July

1 minute ago, spankin_panda said:

That’s a pity, I can’t make it out there but would have liked to watch at home. I’ll just follow the forum for updates. 

That's an idea! :) I will follow on here, P&B, the radio and the BBC's live feed. Hopefully some of you going tonight will be good enough to provide some updates?  

12 minutes ago, CraigyBoy said:

I have to admit I was a Declan fan - unless the Gaffer already has someone signed and sealed then I hope this is just rumour ...

We are under no pressure to sell him 

Nope, looks like it’s happening. Scott Burns reporting it on Twitter and it’s all over p&b

reports suggesting that we are getting a fee

41 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

😉

he’s off to Tannadice apparently 

Hadn’t heard even a sniff of this but, if true, I trust Robinson will have a replacement lined up.

Although in saying that, I am confident Taylor can step up. Young and still a bit raw, but there’s definitely a good player in there.

3 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Hadn’t heard even a sniff of this but, if true, I trust Robinson will have a replacement lined up.

Although in saying that, I am confident Taylor can step up. Young and still a bit raw, but there’s definitely a good player in there.

Wikipedia already have him listed as an Arabs player!