Cowdenbeath v St Mirren, Tue 25th July

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m going to this one. I know tickets are on sale at the club but I only get into Glasgow late tonight. Anyone know if there will be pay at the gate?

Try contacting the SLO. [email protected]
Perhaps you buy your ticket in advance they might be able to help you out as Karin goes to away games and often provides such a service for people who can’t get tickets from Paisley.

Good luck. If they let you back in the country. Midnight express! 😂 

Just now, Albanian Buddy said:

Perhaps you buy your ticket in advance they might be able to help you out as Karin goes to away games and often provides such a service for people who can’t get tickets from Paisley.

I’m in Croatia not Turkey 🤣

1 hour ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I dunno. Are you offering me a lift? 

Quoted the wrong post. Sorry. Senile moment!

Should have been this one.😵

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m in Croatia not Turkey 🤣

So... How are you getting to Glasgow?

ETA. I've wasted it now!

Edited by stlucifer

6 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

I think there is a cash gate at Central Park.  I recall paying cash for the friendly a year ago

Just got this from their website,  please note the kind invitation to enjoy a pre-match pint in the ground

Tickets Available - St Mirren

Posted July 23, 2023

Tickets are now on sale for the Viaplay Cup Group H match v St Mirren on Tuesday 25th July - 7.45pm kick off. Secure your place now by clicking here and purchasing your ticket online. The QR code you then receive can either be printed off or shown on your mobile phone at the Central Park turnstiles where it will be scanned for admission.

"ticket prices for this match are £14 adults, £8 concessions (65 and over, Ages 13-16, disabled) and 12 & under are £5. There will be a Pay at the Gate option on the day. Season tickets are not valid for this game.

Turnstiles will open at 6.45pm as will the club bar in the Andy Matthew Lounge inside the stadium - home and away fans are invited to enjoy a refreshment in the lounge prior to the match."

Edited by beyond our ken

20 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I think there is a cash gate at Central Park.  I recall paying cash for the friendly a year ago

Just got this from their website,  please note the kind invitation to enjoy a pre-match pint in the ground

Got a helpful response from the SLO thanks to Albanian Buddie’s suggestion. Cowden are selling tickets online and they can also be purchased at the ground on the night. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Tickets Available - St Mirren
Posted July 23, 2023
Tickets are now on sale for the Viaplay Cup Group H match v St Mirren on Tuesday 25th July - 7.45pm kick off. Secure your place now by clicking here and purchasing your ticket online. The QR code you then receive can either be printed off or shown on your mobile phone at the Central Park turnstiles where it will be scanned for admission.
"ticket prices for this match are £14 adults, £8 concessions (65 and over, Ages 13-16, disabled) and 12 & under are £5. There will be a Pay at the Gate option on the day. Season tickets are not valid for this game.
Turnstiles will open at 6.45pm as will the club bar in the Andy Matthew Lounge inside the stadium - home and away fans are invited to enjoy a refreshment in the lounge prior to the match."
£14 FFS they should be giving you £14 to attend.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Ronnie said:

£14 FFS they should be giving you £14 to attend.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Get s grip man it's a lifeline for these smaller clubs when they play the bigger teams gate money from these games is invaluable to them.