St Mirren v Aberdeen SPFL Premiership 27/8/23

shull

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

BK...if youre sliding with the WS and Shulls of this world ..enjoy...you have been on here for years and made far more sense than many..seriously look at this guys posts and stop encouraging him... put FAS on ignore if he baits you that much...trying to find info on Sunday and 75% of this thread is like a fecking playground.... 

I'm siding with nobody. 

I respond post by post. Always have. Always will.

I have contributed positively to the forum over the years.

I have also been a dick. By choice.

Engaging Baz was a sport and for that, I apologise. I deserved a ban for my incessant banality.

Confronting the playground bully was a different beast completely.

He initiated personal comments.

I responded.

He cried out to teacher and had me banned. 

Gives it out but can't take it. 

59 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Loving this that a guy who has no idea of who he is challenging or knows anything about him wants a fight🤣🤣🤣🤣the fact the gimp is so wound up is hilarious....is it guns, swords or just a punch up you fancy? Or is it me you fancy? U going turn up with your gimp suit on?

I’ve met DougJamie in person. He’s a nice lad, but he’s a big lad and someone I wouldnae appreciate a right hander from. I’d keep my hard man shite to the internet if I was you Warrior Saint. 👍

10 hours ago, W6er said:

@waldorf34

Friday lunchtime dot count:

W1 - 134

W2 - 49

W3 - 6

W4 - 2

W5 - 8

W6 - 23

W7 - 123

Total = 345

S1 - 28

S2 - 77

S3 - 28

S4 - 43

S5 - 20

Total = 196

M9 - 62

M8 - 53

M7 - 10

M6 - 0

M5 - 0

M4 - 0

M3 - 19

M2 - 48

M1 - 59

Total = 251

Grand Total = 792 home tickets remaining

Official capacity = 7,937*

Assuming Aberdeen have sold their allocation, which they usually do, then 7,937 - 792 = 7,145 tickets sold

We usually shift a few hundred on the day of the game. With 48.5 hours remaining to kick off, I think a sell out is a real possibility. :)   

*Previously 8,023 but slightly reduced, following the creation of the platform at the rear of M1 & M2.

Without officially writing down every section there's at least another 100 gone since this post. Won't sell out but will be very very close. How times have changed when we'd get no more than 3000 home fans for a game like this on a Sunday 

14 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'm siding with nobody. 

I respond post by post. Always have. Always will.

I have contributed positively to the forum over the years.

I have also been a dick. By choice.

Engaging Baz was a sport and for that, I apologise. I deserved a ban for my incessant banality.

Confronting the playground bully was a different beast completely.

He initiated personal comments.

I responded.

He cried out to teacher and had me banned. 

Gives it out but can't take it. 

FFS grow up.... your carry on with Baz killed threads and pushed many a decent poster to the hills...as you have been on here years you should know FAS reacts and having an opinion is fine as are disagreements...but as you are siding with pondlife now you seem to be joining their anti forum gang ...any way youre boring the tits off me and my team are my reason on here.. 

This is possibly my final dot count (though may attempt one in the wee hours). So, whilst my lunch is cooking:

W1 - 97

W2 - 35

W3 - 1

W4 - 0

W5 - 3

W6 - 12

W7 - 163

Total = 311

S1 - 20

S2 - 66

S3 - 16

S4 - 39

S5 - 18

Total = 159

M1 - 54

M2 - 26

M3 - 5

M4 - 0

M5 - 0

M6 - 0

M7 - 5

M8 - 23

M9 - 59

Total = 172

Grand Total = 642 seats remaining

7,937 - 642 = 7,290

The demand for the Main Stand is almost symmetrical with very similar numbers available at each end, whilst the middle has sold out. 

642 seats remaining with just under 25 hours to go. Obviously, most folk who really want to go will have bought their tickets now. How many walks ups can we expect on the day? There are always queues outside the ticket office's window on the day, but I never know whether that's folk collecting tickets or because their cards aren't working, etc. However, I know some folk definitely leave it to the last minute.

Remember folks, there are activities behind the Family Stand between 1 & 3 pm:

• Bouncy Castle
  • Pillow Bashing
  • Football Darts
  • 50ft inflatable obstacle course
  • Target football
  • Basketball
  • Facepainting
  • Highland Dancing

(Plus a fight between @Warrior Saint & @DougJamie ? 😉 ) 

Also, the game is available on PPV - which makes the ticket sales more impressive. :) 

Edited by W6er

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

FFS grow up.... your carry on with Baz killed threads and pushed many a decent poster to the hills...as you have been on here years you should know FAS reacts and having an opinion is fine as are disagreements...but as you are siding with pondlife now you seem to be joining their anti forum gang ...any way youre boring the tits off me and my team are my reason on here.. 

Aye, a lying slimebag as you can see when he jumped in 3 or 4 posts above yours.

He's convinced himself,  through tedious repitition, he's some sort of saviour, backed up by another snake from down sowf.

3 of them (including another of the  "I'm  not shull" aliases) all joined the "ignore" club last night, that'll starve them of the oxygen they need. 

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, a lying slimebag as you can see when he jumped in 3 or 4 posts above yours.

He's convinced himself,  through tedious repitition, he's some sort of saviour, backed up by another snake from down sowf.

3 of them (including another of the  "I'm  not shull" aliases) all joined the "ignore" club last night, that'll starve them of the oxygen they need. 

Go clipe to the teacher and have me banned again Muppet! 😂😂😂

Dish it out but can't take it. 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Holy feck. You are jesting for sure!

Baz and I have not crossed swords for a long time. 

Your tits are no loss!

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Sorry but he does far more than react though. He's constantly the instigator. He openly attacks people on a regular basis and, probably due to his severe lack of vocabulary, overuses emojis. He is no more than a small nuisance, emphasis on small, due to me using the ignore function to good effect. I only see his sh!te when it is quoted. Stand up for your buddy by all means but don't lie for him. 

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sorry but he does far more than react though. He's constantly the instigator. He openly attacks people on a regular basis and, probably due to his severe lack of vocabulary, overuses emojis. He is no more than a small nuisance, emphasis on small, due to me using the ignore function to good effect. I only see his sh!te when it is quoted. Stand up for your buddy by all means but don't lie for him. 

Youre missing the point...when i joined this forum anyone commenting on match thread was my buddy...why...because we all used to support Saints....now some just slag....any way back to Saints...