St Mirren v Aberdeen SPFL Premiership 27/8/23

shull

12 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sorry but he does far more than react though. He's constantly the instigator. He openly attacks people on a regular basis and, probably due to his severe lack of vocabulary, overuses emojis. He is no more than a small nuisance, emphasis on small, due to me using the ignore function to good effect. I only see his sh!te when it is quoted. Stand up for your buddy by all means but don't lie for him. 

More irony about attacking people's posts. 

You really have issues, constantly bracketing people as idiots or stupid when they don't agree with you.

Another strange, and overused, piece of pish about emojis. 

It's fair enough that you are insecure but don't lie. 

PS Aye, you have me on ignore but, on a regular basis, you come out with the same shite about only seeing my shite when it's quoted. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

17 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’ve met DougJamie in person. He’s a nice lad, but he’s a big lad and someone I wouldnae appreciate a right hander from. I’d keep my hard man shite to the internet if I was you Warrior Saint. 👍

C'mon, TPAFKA Jersey 2, you're a better poster than this surely?

At the end of the day the "he's a big lad", "I wouldn't mess with him" patter is up there with the "rent free in your head" shite that you, correctly, called others out for posting.

The height, strength and physical attributes of someone doesn't stop them being boring, a troll, bully or even a master baiter.

The majority of people on here wouldn't behave in person the way do on here.  All this "Billy big baws" is just boring and shows people up for what they really are.

This of course is only my opinion.

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

You're missing the point...when i joined this forum anyone commenting on match thread was my buddy...why...because we all used to support Saints....now some just slag....any way back to Saints...

Not missing the point though. As for the highlighted part. Faraway being the biggest culprit.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

More irony about attacking people's posts. 

You really have issues, constantly bracketing people as idiots or stupid when they don't agree with you.

Another strange, and overused, piece of pish about emojis. 

It's fair enough that you are insecure but don't lie. 

PS Aye, you have me on ignore but, on a regular basis, you come out with the same shite about only seeing my shite when it's quoted. :lol:

Did you report me to Div and have me banned? Muppet. 

One armed waiter.

47 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Or double his salary, hold on to him and finish in the top three.

Which would you prefer?

No matter how good he is............ and at the moment he appears very good, it's doubtful we could afford to do that, I believe he is already our highest-paid manager ever.  Unfortunately this is St Mirren, cloth is cut accordingly.

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Did you report me to Div and have me banned? Muppet. 

One armed waiter.

He reported me to Div.

I was banned for months and my like count was reduced to zero.  I lost tens of thousands . Surprisingly, he is top of the likes leaderboard. 

10 minutes ago, shull said:

He reported me to Div.

I was banned for months and my like count was reduced to zero.  I lost tens of thousands . Surprisingly, he is top of the likes leaderboard. 

Posts and leaderboard mean absolutely nothing to me. 

Running away crying to teacher is laughably childish.

In line with the mentality of a 65 year old 13 year old playground bully!

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

No matter how good he is............ and at the moment he appears very good, it's doubtful we could afford to do that, I believe he is already our highest-paid manager ever.  Unfortunately this is St Mirren, cloth is cut accordingly.

SR has changed our club top to bottom and of course bigger clubs may come calling....Aberdeen did...thank god 

29 minutes ago, shull said:

He reported me to Div.

And is that really important to you ? If you got 1 like per post you make you would be no 1....but you dont....wonder why ?

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

And is that really important to you ? If you got 1 like per post you make you would be no 1....but you dont....wonder why ?

Well…

..follow the logic…

fartaway was envious, as - like shull - being big diddy in the post count mattered.

Fartaway was less “important”.  ( IS less important).

So  fartaway made spurious allegations to the management.

They were both diddies about this but fartaway achieved his mentally dubious ambitions by slagging off shull.

The same psychodrama is being played out daily.  Dreichly.

I started a thread about it.

sigh..

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

Well…

..follow the logic…

fartaway was envious, as - like shull - being big diddy in the post count mattered.

They were both diddies about this but fartaway achieved his mentally dubious ambitions by slagging off shull.

sigh..

Maybe we could sell the rights to Hollywood 😄

Time for a final dot count! :) The last one is my favourite, as it's always the easiest.

W1 - 82

W2 - 23

W3 - 1

W4 - 0 

W5 - 2

W6 - 5

W7 - 122

Total = 235

S1 - 13

S2 - 51

S3 - 11

S4 - 28

S5 - 15

Total = 118

M1 - 54

M2 - 18

M3 - 2

M4 - 0

M5 - 0

M6 - 0 

M7 - 5

M8 - 14

M9 - 51

Total = 144

Grand total = 497 tickets remaining

7,937- 497 = 7,440 tickets sold

I don't think it will be a sell out tomorrow, but I reckon we can shift another 200 tickets. :) 

12 minutes ago, W6er said:

Time for a final dot count! :) The last one is my favourite, as it's always the easiest.

W1 - 82

W2 - 23

W3 - 1

W4 - 0 

W5 - 2

W6 - 5

W7 - 122

Total = 235

S1 - 13

S2 - 51

S3 - 11

S4 - 28

S5 - 15

Total = 118

M1 - 54

M2 - 18

M3 - 2

M4 - 0

M5 - 0

M6 - 0 

M7 - 5

M8 - 14

M9 - 51

Total = 144

Grand total = 497 tickets remaining

7,937- 497 = 7,440 tickets sold

I don't think it will be a sell out tomorrow, but I reckon we can shift another 200 tickets. :) 

Another great turnout....looking forward to it....be a first for me seeing us go top at this stage.... wish we had Celtic next week...they look really poor

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Well…

..follow the logic…

sigh..

Don't forget such "classic aliases" such as Saint Sad and Long John Baldy as well as others which Faraway used to "like" his own posts!

The guy is clearly not right, someone in his sixties, obsessed with being "top dog", having more "likes" than anyone else and behaving like he's in the school playground!  He probably thinks people he has as "friends" on social media really are his mates and they'd do anything for him.